Greetings from the Panhandle of Florida.

pcpd1295

Hello and welcome to the FISD, Joseph!

You should start by reading through the Getting started section to gain some basic information:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

The most helpful thread in here for Anovos kits is @ukswraths buildthread:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, once you are ready start a build thread, it's a great way to get feedback on how you are going.

Some other useful info here 

Welcome to the FISD, Joseph!  (Nice name, by the way)!  The link that Danny added (Ukswrath's Anovos build) is going to be your best reference, but you can glean info. from other build threads as well.  As Glen mentioned, starting your own build thread is your best bet by far.  You can ask all the questions you like and post up tons of pictures.  (We LOVE pictures).  Having those is especially helpful when/if you have an issue.

Anovos armor has it's quirks just like any other kit, and we can help you through the entire process, start to finish.  My main advice would be this:  Take........ your.......time.  When in doubt, always ask before cutting or gluing, and know that we are here for ya'.

I have a few tutorials that may help listed under my avatar below, and I look forward to seeing your progress!

Hint:  Keep all the scraps when you trim the armor.  Trust me.

Hi Joseph, welcome to FISD !! 

Take a look to the recommended forum sections  and once you have decided which armor are you going to build, ( ANH Stunt, Hero or ESB ) ,open your own Building thread here , post tons of photos, check the gallery section here  for eferences , ask all questions and most important "measure twice or more, cut and glue just one" 

Looking forward for your advances future Trooper !  :salute:

Welcome to the FISD, Joseph.  You got some good advice above.  Good luck on your build - we'll be here to help.

Also, don't let the idea of going for higher level approval scare you.  If you are following the guides on this forum, it is not too much more work to get approved at those higher levels (EIB and Centurion).  

Welcome to the Florida Garrison!

Where in florida are you located, that way we can get you in contact with your Squad Leader / Territory.

Good Luck on your build. I'm sure you will find many useful links here!

Welcome Joseph, looks like the other guys have already provided the threads for you to read through, and for guidance. I will continue with the welcoming, and again offer that if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to the FISD. As a previous owner of an Anovos kit, I'd have to say it looks amazing when completed. I would reinforce the inside edges aroud the chest, back, kidney, and butt plates as that armor is a little thin and may begin to crack on you after you get some trooping in.  You may have to clean up the frown area and make sure that there is no overspray of gray paint on the gums, if you are shooting for Expert Infantry and Centurion. If you are, be sure to follow the CRL, and I would recommend checking out other troopers that have the same kit, and  submitted for each level that you are going for. It is helpful to see what the Deployment Officers are going to be looking at, and what pictures you will need to submit when they go over your application. Have fun on your journey. 

Edited by TK-42134