Hello from Ohio

vstone

Hello all from NE Ohio! I am 5’11” and medium build. I will be ordering and building an RWA TX kit shortly, and look forward to making some incredible memories and joining the ranks of the 501st! I will be experimenting with integrating various electronics into the suit once I complete my build and have it approved in order to create an immersive experience. I am excited to start this journey, as I have spent weeks lurking on this forum and compiling useful knowledge for my upcoming build.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard, just to let you know although TK's are similar that the TX (black stormtrooper) is covered by Spec Ops, you can find their forum here https://forum.specops501st.com/

24 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome aboard, just to let you know although TK's are similar that the TX (black stormtrooper) is covered by Spec Ops, you can find their forum here https://forum.specops501st.com/

Thank you very much! I will be doing a TK build with my brother at some point as well, which is the reason I joined here. 

• Like 1

Hi Victor and welcome to the FISD!  As Glen has mentioned the TX is almost identical to a TK so you can find all of the info you are looking for here as well.  You and your brother should start a build thread so members can follow along and offer assistance if needed.  Good luck with your build.

Welcome to FISD Victor! I still think Shiny White Armor is the way to go, but a nice Black TX is good formal ware.

Good luck with your build and your brothers, let us know if we can help! Can't wait to have you join us.