RS Strapping Pack Thoughts

Hello,

As the title says I am wondering anyones thoughts who have gotten and built with the RS strapping pack, or know of people who have. Was it sufficient and is it worth getting? I am guessing it is but just want to see what other peoples thoughts are on it. For reference this is my very first build and I am planing on getting a self build kit of ANH-S ABS.

Thanks,

Matt

Here's an image of the strapping pack (although may be a little out of date)

mTccYXW.jpg

video

It does come with the metal bracket system, a lot of people use this as they are screen accurate but be aware they can make cracks in the armor due to strain and movement over time, many add supports behind.

uHvBTgf.jpg

Bracket supports

IMG_7292.jpg

How to here

A lot of people make their own strapping, double snapping is a great idea for areas which will have strain on them with movement, customizing your strapping allows you to make any adjustments which can be difficult to do with the original bracket system

R63O0di.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Here's an image of the strapping pack (although may be a little out of date)

mTccYXW.jpg

video

It does come with the metal bracket system, a lot of people use this as they are screen accurate but be aware they can make cracks in the armor due to strain and movement over time, many add supports behind.

uHvBTgf.jpg

Bracket supports

IMG_7292.jpg

How to here

A lot of people make their own strapping, double snapping is a great idea for areas which will have strain on them with movement, customizing your strapping allows you to make any adjustments which can be difficult to do with the original bracket system

R63O0di.jpg

Thanks so much. That video was very helpful as well. Looks like buying it is a good idea, and then customize a little from there. Thank you.

• Like 1