Greetings from Ireland

RyanGarry

Hey everybody,

Just dropping by to say hello, I've just joined the 501st Ireland Garrison Forums and now joined up here as I'm looking to start my first Stormtrooper build! 

I'm extremely excited and decided to join up to find the best and most cost effective way to put together the Stormtrooper costume!.. 

If you have any tips or tricks, best tools or best vendors and techniques to pull it off please let me know! 

I can't wait to get started.

Cheers 

Ryan 

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD, Ryan!  Lots to research, and you are in the perfect place to do it.  I suggest looking over the "Getting Started" section here, which will answer many of your basic questions.  However, always feel free to ask if you have any specific ones you can't find.  We are here to help every step of the way, so don't be shy about hitting us up!

12 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Welcome to the FISD, Ryan!  Lots to research, and you are in the perfect place to do it.  I suggest looking over the "Getting Started" section here, which will answer many of your basic questions.  However, always feel free to ask if you have any specific ones you can't find.  We are here to help every step of the way, so don't be shy about hitting us up!

Thanks a million! 

I'm sure I'll have 100s of questions before I make my first purchase of Armor but the resources here are endless!

• 2 weeks later...