Stepping down from Staff.

TheSwede

Hey all
As the title says I’m stepping down from my role as Detachment Staff.

Stay safe everyone:salute:

Sorry to hear this, Daniel. I hope to still see you around the boards here and there.

Best wishes
Dan :-)
  • Like 2

Thank you for your service to the Detachment and it’s members Daniel, take care and see you around the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey Swede, I hope all is well in your real life and that there wasn't anything too negative that prompted this decision. I know we can all get a little salty on here at times due to our passion...

I appreciate your work here on the boards and always value your input, and we all deserve a well-earned break from time to time. I'm sure we'll see you around and wish you the best!

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 1

Daniel, thank you for all of your help and guidance and encouragement my friend.  You may be stepping down, but I will always look up to your work and guidance.  Thank you brother for everything.   From the bottom of my heart.

• Like 1

Perhaps should have been more clear in my initial post but.....I’m just stepping down from Staff, not from FISD so I’ll be seeing all of you:) I get that the ”stay safe everyone” could have had a meaning of me leaving all together (sorry for the misunderstanding) but I’m just nice like that ^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Perhaps should have been more clear in my initial post but.....I’m just stepping down from Staff, not from FISD so I’ll be seeing all of you:) I get that the ”stay safe everyone” could have had a meaning of me leaving all together (sorry for the misunderstanding) but I’m just nice like that ^_^

Thanks for the clarification. You're a valuable asset to the community in any capacity, couldn't imagine you not helping out. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Thanks for the clarification. You're a valuable asset to the community in any capacity, couldn't imagine you not helping out. 

Thanks Tony, I appreciate that:) and...dito:salute:

• Like 1

Thank you for your service, Daniel.  I had no doubt you would stick around and continue to critique without mercy.  :P  JK, your commitment to FISD and this crazy hobby is truly commendable.   

• Like 1