Hey all at 501st very pleased to be here

DravenArt

Hellos to all members of the 501st ...My names Stuart i live in the UK it Was in the 70s I remember my bro showing me Starwars, my first comment  after seeing the big guy in the black outfit was i am going to work for Vader when i grow up ( i am 50)  okay a lil more then grown up now , depends who you ask lol, so yes i have my RS Prop masters Suit that was built to my measurements with the stunt bucket, i am soaking up all the info i can. i look forwards to getting my suit passed for centurion level and get ready to troop, that's when we can that is,  sadly.

Edited by DravenArt
left my name and place out
  • Like 3

Hello and welcome to the forums, hopefully you have also reached out to the UKG https://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/

Hi Stuart and welcome to FISD:salute: 

Just echoing Glens post about contacting you Garrison and more importantly your GML (Garrison membership Liaison) as they are the ones approving your membership or Basic level, then you can request TK-status and subsequently EIB (Expert Infantry) and Centurion here on FISD.

If you already are approved, request your TK-status here:https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/186-501st-and-detachment-access-requests/

Edited by TheSwede

On 11/30/2020 at 9:17 AM, DravenArt said:

Thank you all for the welcome, i have joined ukg, but still trying to work out what i need to do and who i need to talk to as still new to all this even with information my brains not working lol.. 

Take your time, search is the clue.  Good luck. :salute: