Ammo Belt Inquiry

Aradun

I need a little advice for a Centurion requirement. I bought my armor from a retired Garrison mate. He did an incredible job on his build and built most of it to L2 and L3 specs, but I’m concerned about the following requirement for Centurion:

“The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt.”

As you can see from the photos below the corners as currently trimmed fall just short of meeting that requirement.

07f2f453cc6baa7e556fa1e0733a92e5.jpg

68c5e2148c570b246769ff460ae5b607.jpg

You can see in the photo my pencil line, which marks where I’d need to trim the ammo pack in order for it to meet said requirement.

Would this solution work or is there another work around?

They are pretty darn close, I would suggest leaving them for now and see if the DO's address them in your applications ;) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AradunFF said:

I need a little advice for a Centurion requirement. I bought my armor from a retired Garrison mate. He did an incredible job on his build and built most of it to L2 and L3 specs, but I’m concerned about the following requirement for Centurion:

“The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt.”

As you can see from the photos below the corners as currently trimmed fall just short of meeting that requirement.

Hi Dennis.

If I can make some comments about.

The pencil marked  area for trimming is just right to meet the L3  requirement ,

Reference Images

eE27v7J.jpg?4  r0labV2.jpg?1        8r2cZ9D.jpg?1      WvyQq5h.jpg

I would suggest also to reduce the 3 square buttons return edge to make then more  flat  and move then closer into the belt, as the references.

Reference Images 

eh0WS0d.jpg?1                       dcPynDT.jpg     YOAOw0w.jpg?1     uLioEuc.jpg?1

:salute:

• Like 1