Help I'm stuck!

Zinfer

5 minutes ago, Sn4k3 said:

Yes, magnets are handy.

I'm glad that things are working now how is supposed to be

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Lol - yea onto the next crisis :D  Thanks buddy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zinfer said:

I got it!  Finally and the brow seems alot tighter now.  I had to disassemnble/drill out the rivets, used magnets this time up front.  slotted all 4 rivet holes and retightened.  The Magnets I think did the trick as I would need like 3 or 4 arms otherwise.

Great work, glad it worked. It can take a little tweaking to get them sitting just right.

Your not kidding Gmrhodes.  Muddling through but thanks to you guys' help breaking through one wall at a time. 
No helmet is exactly r6he same, all of them are, in a way, slightly different to put together, is strange, i dont know exactly why.

Just now, Sn4k3 said:

No helmet is exactly r6he same, all of them are, in a way, slightly different to put together, is strange, i dont know exactly why.

Different makers, different molds, they all are generally the same in process but tweaking can be a lot different from one helmet to another 

Different makers, different molds, they all are generally the same in process but tweaking can be a lot different from one helmet to another 
Somehow varies, and even more when intentionally we try to emulate a specific trooper.

I know you are still in the refining stage, but a set of needle files (about 4 bucks at Lowe's-  link here) followed by some sanding will do wonders for the teeth openings.

99pyIw1.jpg      mzpTwJZ.jpg?1

• Like 1