TKC-69901 Requesting EIB status ( RS Props ) 1010

Ruck

I talked with Mark and he asked me what size belt I needed, and what material I wanted.  I gave the size and I ordered both materials just incase.  I’m waiting on him to sew on the Velcro and then he’ll send them out.  So I’m just waiting.  My surgery went well and so far I’m doing pretty good I’ll try to work on the belt when I get it, but until I get this cast off my arm I won’t be able to suit up.  So I’m still looking at a few weeks yet before I can really do anything to move forward.  I’ve repainted the strips and fixed all the requirements and just waiting on the belt.  I also worked on the suggestions and fixed/adjusted everything I could the best I could.  

Great to hear  you are on the mend trooper, we'll be here to assist you once you are back on your feet (or hand) ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ruck said:

Is it possible to get the new 1000 EIB patch?  I wasn’t approved at the time of the order.  

You will need to contact @justjoseph63, originally the patches were for the first 1000 but he may have some left over.

30 minutes ago, Ruck said:

I have a question on the belt.  I don’t see the buttons on the end of the belt where do I put them and how big are they suppose to be?  
https://imgur.com/a/EQr8voz

Hi Scott.

If you're talking about the button covers, Yours are ok according to the references.  

Yours.

p2qiV8Y.jpg?1

:salute:

I’m making a new belt I’m not using my old one that’s why I’m asking.  I wanted to make sure I put the button covers in the right place but I didn’t see them in the photo I just added.  

14 minutes ago, Ruck said:

I’m making a new belt I’m not using my old one that’s why I’m asking.  I wanted to make sure I put the button covers in the right place but I didn’t see them in the photo I just added.  

Another point to consider Scott.  

In regards to the TKC belt , even though  some references shows off center position of the fabric belt to plastic belt,  consider to place it  central and as the game versions should be based on real armor, it also looks better when they match the corners of the plastic belt secion. As long as the width is ok they are normally passed and looks better.

B56wJbC.jpg?1

• Like 1

Well crap!!!!!!   This was the photo that was given to me here as a reference to show me I needed the smaller width nylon or cordura  belt so I copied it. 
image.jpeg.60229d32a5d3ec4dad48192c6da8951f.jpeg

• Like 1

Here is a better image of the button cover, it is more towards the end of the belt BUT with the TKC you can have the belt the same length of original trilogy armor OR you can have it longer, as I have done with my TFU. You will also notice the belt boxes are a lot further back compared to a ROTJ

Some references of belt length and button covers.

1947912045_beltcorners.jpg.973f1ed804ece0d5332f0438752e8c5e.jpg

1645556619_belt2.jpg.1df2401b43b1d030fa9aab2d33a38aa3.jpg

Mario is correct with the position of the belt, some allowances are made as to what is seen in the game opposed to how they would be in real life, as the game version is based on a ROTJ armor the belt should match real life armor so the position to the plastic section is central ;) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruck said:

Well crap!!!!!!   This was the photo that was given to me here as a reference to show me I needed the smaller width nylon or cordura  belt so I copied it. 

Having it offset will be no issues for approval, both versions are fine, most just have the fabric belt central as they may be using already approved armor ;) 

This is so very frustrating,  I follow what is given to me as references then m told not to follow them.  I just wasted a good belt I had I can’t fix it because if I change the angle it will be way too short on the ends 

I followed the lines that are clearly not centered.  I’m very sorry if I’m a little upset but you can see in every photo the belt is not centered.  I’m trying to copy what you guys are sending me and explaining but when I’m making these changes then I’m told something different.  I can’t be wasting parts by following the examples given to me then being told not to.  I don’t mean to be a jerk but I’m very frustrated. 

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Ruck said:

And you did right mate,  I was giving you the option of center de cordura narrow belt  too.  

Some comparisons, notice the extra length of the Game version plastic belt sections BUT shorter is also approvable 

belt3.jpg.36a9fb8f354ac6b8f8c75438884b0de7.jpg

belt4.jpg.1d855ef990c5ead1d9d20b4354bab7d7.jpg

belt5.jpg.6a02f65c0d2dcf418d5c7c6ef85fd39e.jpg

belt6.jpg.d123e0a2e9ae251a528c2f745d9c15a3.jpg