Giving This Another Go

CountCunning

Hello all,

My name is Danny, my TKID is TI-30180, and I'm a member of the Outer Rim Garrison who's been out of commission for about 2 years now. On top of the pandemic, I've been dealing with a number of personal, work, and mental health issues that have kept me from trooping and socializing with my garrison-mates. I would like to get back into trooping with a R1 TK and I figured this was the best place to start.

I look forward to getting reacquainted with all of you folks and trooping as soon as it's safe enough to do so.

• Like 4

Hello and welcome aboard, I've also had some hefty issues and this hobby has helped immensely, hope it can help getting past some of your issues.

Good luck and hope to see a build thread from you soon.

Hi Daniel, welcome to FISD.

Hopefully you will feel right at home here on our forums, loads of information and no shortage of great advice, build threads and all the resources you could want.

Enjoy your R1 TK adventure sir.

Welcome back, it’s definitely been a hard time for everyone and let’s hope we all get back to usual business soon. R1TK sounds like an awesome place to restart, make sure that you reach out if you need advice we are all here, brothers and sisters if the empire.

Welcome back! With the cheap ABS kits coming out, ROTKs are getting popular and finally getting some additional support behind them! Definitely a cool suit and good choice. Let us know how we can help! :D