20,000 posts! No mean feat

Sly11

20,000 Posts!

I would like to aknowledge one of our most active Detachment and staff member ever, on his incredible 20,000 post journey here on FISD

Glen Rhodes  gmrhodes13, (TK 85421).

Not only does he offer solid and valuable advise to the greater membership across the many thousands of forum posts and threads on a daily basis, this year he has stepped up and assisted other staff and myself with multiple tasks like the forum headers and the what sometimes seems to be the insurmountable, forum clean up, and Photobucket post revitalization project. (what a mouthful)

All this he has done without hesitation, and lets also not forget the truly wonderful job he does with our monthly news letter.  

He is here, he is there, he is everywhere!!!

Thank you Glen, you are a true asset to our detachment and command team and I thank you for your support.

• Like 15

• Sly11 featured this topic

I’m still relatively new here compared to many folks, and Glen has definitely been instrumental in my progress, and a model to emulate! Keep up the AMAZING work Glen!

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

• Like 1

I would also have to echo this statement. Glen has offered up many pearls of wisdom to me, and located things in the forums I knew existed but could not find.   His knowledge and omnipresence is amazing. Thank you and congratulations Glen. 

• Like 1

Thank you all for the kind words, I must also thank our current DL Andrew @Sly11 and our founder Paul @Daetrin who has been a DL on more occasions that I can count, you guys have put up with me and I can be a pain in the neck.

Just trying to give back to the forums for all those who have come before me and steered people in the right direction, FISD's mantra is "troopers helping troopers" and that's all I'm trying to do.

This past year and a half has been very challenging time for me for medical reasons, I have probably been more active during this time compared to other years but I needed something to keep focus on, sorry if you guys are sick of seeing my flashing profile gif when you click "new content"

This is a great community and a family and I hope to be part of it for some time to come

:salute:

• Like 11

Thank you all for the kind words, I must also thank our current DL Andrew [mention=20699]Sly11[/mention] and our founder Paul [mention=2]Daetrin[/mention] who has been a DL on more occasions that I can count, you guys have put up with me and I can be a pain in the neck.

Just trying to give back to the forums for all those who have come before me and steered people in the right direction, FISD's mantra is "troopers helping troopers" and that's all I'm trying to do.

This past year and a half has been very challenging time for me for medical reasons, I have probably been more active during this time compared to other years but I needed something to keep focus on, sorry if you guys are sick of seeing my flashing profile gif when you click "new content"

This is a great community and a family and I hope to be part of it for some time to come

Regardless that I’m fairly new, we appreciate all you do. Especially given this year.

Now what mug shot are you gonna submit for the newsletter? That’s what I wanna know.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Harder said:

Now what mug shot are you gonna submit for the newsletter? That’s what I wanna know.

mug.png.8062baddc13a6146f190605c5018699c.png

• Like 3

On 11/22/2020 at 3:44 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

mug.png.8062baddc13a6146f190605c5018699c.png

Well deserved.   1000 posts is pretty good.  10,000 means you have been very active on the boards.  Yes, some people try to run up their count with a lot of "me too" and "yeah" type posts, but what makes Glen's achievement so special is not only has he hit 20,000 (the 10 tonner), but that his posts are so helpful to everyone all over the board.

Glen, we couldn't be more proud of you and also thankful for all you have given to the community.

A hearty THANK YOU! for all you've done and continue to do.

Daetrin

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Well deserved.   1000 posts is pretty good.  10,000 means you have been very active on the boards.  Yes, some people try to run up their count with a lot of "me too" and "yeah" type posts, but what makes Glen's achievement so special is not only has he hit 20,000 (the 10 tonner), but that his posts are so helpful to everyone all over the board.

Glen, we couldn't be more proud of you and also thankful for all you have given to the community.

A hearty THANK YOU! for all you've done and continue to do.

Daetrin

Much appreciated Paul, thank you for all you have done for this community and for paving the way for others

Unbelievable Glen!  Thank you for everything you do and for everything you HAVE done for our membership. You have been a staple of this detachment since my first day here. You were amazing back then and are still amazing. I admire your stamina. You don’t ever slow down.  Cheers Glen!

• Like 2