Nomex gloves....

I'd prefer to avoid rubber gloves if possible, I know how quickly they can get hot inside.   

I beleive the spec says rubber, leather, or Nomex.   Would these be acceptable?
image.png.1e32068885b36605d4d19324a635e6f3.png

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Military-FLYERS-GLOVES-Flight/dp/B07CWH3V85/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=black%2BMilitary%2BNomex%2Bgloves&qid=1605834985&s=apparel&sr=1-7&th=1

I've not seen gloves made out of two different materials used before.

I find using cloth liners to be a great help while wearing rubber gloves, they absorb the sweat and you don't feel the rubber, normally have a few spare pairs on a troop to swap them during breaks, nothing worse than putting a soggy inner glove on. Could be an option for you and of course screen accurate to use rubber. Also using the glove inners they actually seem to keep your hands cool, probably because of the build up of sweat ;) 

• Like 1

I troop with Nomex most of the time unless it’s a LFL troop request then it’s rubber glove all the way :).
Even with cotton liners here in Queensland’s summer humidity rubber gloves can be very uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...