HOW to make EYE LENSES REMOVABLE and SEPARATE for easy access, replace, and clean???

Wanting to replace my bubble lenses for potential cleaning, replacing and for better comfort. 

I prefer to have them separated from one another. 

Magnets, velcro, silicone/ glue? What can I do? Or is there a vendor / place I can order from already? Any build threads or pictures?

Please let me know. Thanks. 

Edited by FanboyNightmare

Ive seen a lot build where people use tabs which are screwed on to a base of thick plastic which is glued to the helper, if you leave the screws a little loose you could twist the tabs to allow the lenses to come out. A magnet system would work too, glue some plastic to the lenses in a few places, this would allow magnets to be glued underneath then glue magnets to the inside of the helmet. E6000 works the best for me when gluing magnets. I'm sure there are other methods around, I'll have a search when I'm back on computer 

• Like 1

Can't for the life of me find the adjusting tab method but here are a few options, these will work for bubble lenses too as long as you have some rim left on them

P1060274.JPG

P1060269.JPG

Another 

8345ed7c6169cc70ce2f75870c26f603.jpg&key

Another

946ec2853cac2f7236eb6566f8f627e3.jpg&key

946ec2853cac2f7236eb6566f8f627e3.jpg&key

Similar

DfifBrCl.jpg?1&key=e40523c398941cfeb2444

Similar

UAKDCwL.jpg&key=ffcf7943b617a406daf82070

• Like 2