TKC -69901 Pre EIB Photos and Update

Ruck

9 minutes ago, Ruck said:

vU6o9pS.jpg

Beautiful work, copying someone's else's idea is the greatest form of flattery, well done

I really liked what you did and I did my best to copy how you did it.  Thank you for all the help and great ideas.  Now I’ll need to wait till Monday to retake photos on the count of the weather, I want to let everything set and dry now.  That was the last thing I think I needed to do.  I mean I could have left it like you said it didn’t look bad before but why not make it 100% if I’ve already put this much time and effort into it.  

• Like 1

Once you have finished with the updates I would suggest updating your first post with the corrected images as this application is starting to get very stretched out, OR you could start a new application and this one can be sealed, up to you. It gets to be hard work for the DO's if everything is spread over 4 pages ;) 

Try to only post images listed in the guides, others may be requested by the DO's, you can find a list of photos requested here 

Great work on all the updates and hope to see you approved soon

• Like 1

Ok, you can seal this.  I don’t know if you want to put this as a wip and then I can start a new request.  I’ll just add the photos that needed to be updated.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ruck said:

Ok, you can seal this.  I don’t know if you want to put this as a wip and then I can start a new request.  I’ll just add the photos that needed to be updated.  

No problems at all, I will close this one now and move it to the TKC build area ;) 

Renamed and moved, looking forward to seeing the new photos and EIB application, good luck

• Like 1