WIP Stormtrooper

Heyy everyone,

I have been wanting to start a armor build for years but dindt have the money or space to do so.

Finally i was able to obtain a nice suit of stormtrooper armor for only 425 euro

This included:

Armor (AFX)

Helmet (with vents and padding) ( EFX

Blaster

Holster

Undersuit

Boots

Gloves

The seller told me this would be a cat 3 armor.

After some consulting on FB i got contscted by several 501st members who where able to tell me the armor needs a lot of work before it will reach cat 2. A cat 3 was unfortunatly not possible.

So i decided to just go with the armor i have and make the best of it.

Here are some pics of me in the suit.

I am looking for feedback and a lot of tipss as this is my first armor maybe some dutch members who could help me with armor party? =)

Will soon be putting some pics of the back side on there as well

If u need extra pics let me know and ill be happy to shoot some for u

https://www.instagram.com/imperial_stormtrooper13/

Starting from 1st of december ill be starting with a 3d printer printing lotsss of star wars related itemss if u have any requests let me know and ill be happy to make it for u.

Thankss!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums. Unfortunately a lot of sellers on EBay and Esty seem to promote their product incorrectly.

TThe501st Lgeion had a base requirement for costume acceptance which we call the CRL's, for OTTK it's here https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

You can also check in with your GML (garrison membership liaison) as they may have other requirements for approval and may be able to help.

Best of luck with the build, looking forward to seeing the progress.