TK-18767 reporting in!

Hey there everyone! 
So glad to finally be a member of this fantastic group. Looking at my armor on its stand still makes me giddy.

I started this journey about three years ago, but the past two months is when things really kicked off. I binged the Clone Wars while waiting for my armor to arrive, which only fueled my excitement to be involved in the 501st. 

Like everyone else, I’ve had to make a few quality of life changes to the armor; shortening/lengthening strapping, wrangling those pesky shoulder bells, making the helmet into less of a plastic coffin and more of a trooper’s friend with some fans and speakers. 
If I had any advice for any aspiring members, it’s to come to terms with the fact that TK armor is not the most comfortable thing in the world, but you can definitely work to make it bearable! :D
I still have a ways to go but I’m confident in my fellow troopers and their wisdom to guide me.

Again, thank you for all your help and support and I hope to see you on the field! 

-Ian

C4738711-CCBD-4191-B09E-C6D507EEB37C.jpeg

• Like 5

Welcome to the ranks, Ian.

On 11/14/2020 at 3:26 AM, AlpineCorpus said:

(...)   wrangling those pesky shoulder bells   (...)

Now that you mention it, these could sit a bit closer to the shoulder bridge. Maybe you can reach this by shortening the strap.

To keep your lower legs from rotating, you can use velcro between boots and shins.  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...