TK21815

TK21815

Hey everyone! 

My name is Lucas. I am currently still serving in the USAF and a commander out at Eglin AFB in Florida. 

Obviously, I have a love for Star Wars especially the original trilogy (specifically ESB). On top of all that, my oldest brother had a disability from birth requiring many surgeries and extended overnight hospital stays in children's hospitals. When I was younger, I remember going to visit him and seeing the faces of the patients (including my brother) when people and characters took time to visit them. Seeing the mission of the FISD and my love for Star Wars there was no way I couldn't do what it takes to join and give my time to share hope and joy with others. 

My TK ID is the date my older passed away and his first and middle initial just happen to be TK... So it is a perfect way to honor him.

Being in the military, we have been moving a lot and with deployments and demanding work days, I am finally at my last tour and look forward to settling down.

I have contacted the local GML and have been approved and assigned a 501st TK ID#. See profile here: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=33092&costumeID=126

Thanks for reading...

Lucas

storm.jpg

Edited by TK21815
upload photo and share 501st member link
  • Like 5

Welcome to FISD Lucas!
You are going to love it here, we have a saying in these parts, Troopers helping troopers. Please take advantage of that and ask as many questions as you need to help you on your journey to becoming an Imperial storm trooper and honoring your brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! When you are ready to start looking at armor, there are threads in the forum that will give you plenty of details. There are no dumb questions, so ask away! It would help posting your height/weight/body type as the armor options can be specific (taller/larger troopers, a little short for a stormtrooper, etc...).

18 minutes ago, TK21815 said:

Thank you everyone! 

LTM- no need to provide all the sizing. I have a completed and approved suit (Stormtrooper - ESB). I will work replacement parts as time goes on.

Hey Lucas, welcome to the FISD and thank you for sharing your story!

I'm sure we'd love to see your ESB suit so we can help get you on your way to approval! Have you reached out to your local Garrison as well?

@TheRascalKing

Thanks you for the reply. I have reached out to the local GML. I have been approved. I am a 501st member approved as of 11 Nov. 

Here is the link to my 501st profile: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=33092&costumeID=126

storm.jpg

5 minutes ago, TK21815 said:

@TheRascalKing

Thanks you for the reply. I have reached out to the local GML. I have been approved. I am a 501st member approved as of 11 Nov. 

Here is the link to my 501st profile: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=33092&costumeID=126

Oh awesome! I was gonna link you, but I just noticed your thread over on the Access Requests page, so you're doing all the right things!

Armor also looks fantastic! I don't see any major issues from the one photo, so I'm sure we'd love to see you over in Advanced Tactics for Expert Infantry! Congrats on your approval and welcome again! :D 

Edited by TheRascalKing

35 minutes ago, TheRascalKing said:

Armor also looks fantastic! I don't see any major issues from the one photo, so I'm sure we'd love to see you over in Advanced Tactics for Expert Infantry! Congrats on your approval and welcome again! :D

Thank you. I was just looking over the other forums to see what the next steps are to get the Expert Infantry level... But for now I will be patient as I wait for approval here into the FISD and become no longer a member but a 501st Stormtrooper. After that i should be able to access the other forums (denied access until I'm approved here) 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, TK21815 said:

Thank you. I was just looking over the other forums to see what the next steps are to get the Expert Infantry level... But for now I will be patient as I wait for approval here into the FISD and become no longer a member but a 501st Stormtrooper. After that i should be able to access the other forums (denied access until I'm approved here) 

Yup, bingo - you're on the right path and that forum should unlock once they grant your well-earned access. Once you see that, this thread should be very helpful:

And I actually justtt submitted my ESB suit for Centurion myself, and I'd like to think my formatting and photos are pretty up to standard, so feel free to check my thread and the others out for some inspiration!

Nice intro and welcome. Yes!! Another fellow ESB trooper! I’m currently waiting on replacement pieces from the manufacturer.

Hopefully the pics I took and submitted will at least get me my TKID then the real fun starts!!!

Welcome again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello, Lucas!

I'm a prior USAF dental officer.  Welcome, brother, and thank you for your service and sacrifices. 

I'm a newbie trooper wanna be.  Will soon be working on an ESB set of armor that just got ordered.  Got my helmet finished first!

LOTS to learn here, but plenty of great mentors!  Everyone is so helpful and encouraging.  Best of luck to you on your journey!