Armor maker: Anovos - Fully Custom built by Ardashir Radpour and me

Helmet Maker: Anovos - Fully Custom built by Ardashir Radpour and me

Blaster Type" E-11 made by Pretorian  - Fully customized

Hight: 5'10"

Weight: 160lbs

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt: Custom Made

Hand Plates: Trooper Bay Rubber Latex Plates

Electronics: Xiaokoa Wireless Mic, Wireless connect to Aker Amp, Aker Speaker, Self made custom fans and battery system

Neck Seal: Stormtrooper Undersuit. molded piping

Holster: Anovos

Undersuit: Lycra Motorcycle race undersuit.

001002003004005006007009010011012013014015016017018019020020a021022023024025026027028029030031032033034035036037038039040041042043044045046047048049050051052053054055056057058

• Like 1

KC, we worked hard to get you to be a TK, and now a darn good one.  Congrats brother and looking forward to your approval.  You are a solid trooper.  You got this. 

Edited by equuspolo

Awesome to see you in here, KC, heck yea! Kit is looking great and I know Ardeshir will have set you up right! :D

• Like 2

Nice work trooper, a couple of suggestions before the DO's get here:

Your belt is a tad high, should sit just under the last button. You may want to bring your biceps down a little to reduce the gaps at the elbows. Your gloves should be over your shirt sleeves as they are sticking out of the forearms.

8XAwYOf.jpg?1  Nvimd6R.jpg?1  N8trEfM.jpg?1

TD could come down on the belt, it is sitting high. Shins are at different heights.

50588961831_2ff9496640_b.jpg&key=6a4f148RbsbERB.jpg?1&key=ae4ad52f8ad7f77757d49a

Drop boxes are not quite at the ends of the belt. You may want to add some foam behind the sniper plate so it doesn't hit the thigh.

50588961896_eaa1347257_b.jpg&key=21afd89JuwSduC.jpg?1&key=8dc44baaa3db11e30eb5d2

There is some paint on the gums, should be removed from the CRL Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area

913341664_imageproxy(1).jpg.bea6e3f4c78c915c726cc2abb4b5cdc3.jpg

gallery_12157_36_21761.jpg

Blaster T-tracks and grip where black plastic so would not have any weathering, appears you may have some weathering on the top T-track. Also counter is a little too far back.

50588949241_4633573b6f_b.jpg&key=166207c

PgS3g6e.jpg&key=90d93dac3f982f861ee73815BVT24vj.png?3&key=00f853edc8880ce1611b22

Once again these are suggestions ;) 

Good luck with approval.

• Like 2

You guys are way too kind.  KC, these are great suggestions.  Easy Peasy.  The frown I can guarantee you it is a lighting issue.  KC post a clear photo of the frown.  The rest are easy adjustments and changes.

• Like 1

Just for reference for everyone, the belt I have always been told can be just barely below the button, butted up to the button or covering up to half of the first button.

belt3.jpg

belt1.jpg

28 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

Just for reference for everyone, the belt I have always been told can be just barely below the button, butted up to the button or covering up to half of the first button.

You can find many oddities and one off's in the movies but we try to give feedback on the general/majority overall look 

ab.thumb.png.d2e67c9d1bedef3412b7c0815c73ab79.png

These are only suggestions too, it's the DO's that make the final decisions ;) 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You can find many oddities and one off's in the movies but we try to give feedback on the general/majority overall look 

ab.thumb.png.d2e67c9d1bedef3412b7c0815c73ab79.png

These are only suggestions too, it's the DO's that make the final decisions ;) 

Absolutely brother. 

Hi KC

Could you please add a close photo of :

1-your helmet's Frown? jus to be sure that  you have the correct  shape and it's just a light effect.

2- Close photo of your thigh ammo pack inside, both sides,  to check the rivets type.

Thank you Trooper !!  :salute:

• Like 3

Hey KC! Thanks for the closeups of the frown. It does appear that the teeth are *touch* overpainted. I've indicated in the photo where I can see, but you should check the tops and bottoms of each tooth and make sure there's no paint at all on the gums. It should be a pretty quick fix with some paint thinner and mineral spirits. If you look at the reference images, you'll see that actually most of the screen-used helmets actually err on the side of underpainting.

ACtC-3db9BjQetZcwMQenGx01LlrbpY8UP9wcii01qTho58RJgEfkqgFjCvCU2YQAya7eTd5R3jmjpOxQggyBIScknMTIcT-wpx6u8Za-vL_IvGzJhgRd58a_1nvAoHOujQSrNtZHZc6Y9xwXtGVfI_LP0MFPg=w1208-h805-no?authuser=1

You're almost there. You have a beautiful build, and you're definitely in good hands with Ardashir helping you out. :)

On 11/18/2020 at 3:56 PM, shashachu said:

Hey KC! Thanks for the closeups of the frown. It does appear that the teeth are *touch* overpainted. I've indicated in the photo where I can see, but you should check the tops and bottoms of each tooth and make sure there's no paint at all on the gums. It should be a pretty quick fix with some paint thinner and mineral spirits. If you look at the reference images, you'll see that actually most of the screen-used helmets actually err on the side of underpainting.

ACtC-3db9BjQetZcwMQenGx01LlrbpY8UP9wcii01qTho58RJgEfkqgFjCvCU2YQAya7eTd5R3jmjpOxQggyBIScknMTIcT-wpx6u8Za-vL_IvGzJhgRd58a_1nvAoHOujQSrNtZHZc6Y9xwXtGVfI_LP0MFPg=w1208-h805-no?authuser=1

You're almost there. You have a beautiful build, and you're definitely in good hands with Ardashir helping you out. :)

Here are the new pics....

New-Teeth-2New-Teeth-1

• Like 2

Hi KC,

I appreciate your patience. Thanks for your application and for the frown paint fix.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Starting with the helmet, I know Anovos helmets come pre-painted and pre-assembled, but the vocoder paint could be cleaned up:

NOK8iQ0.jpg?1                    

Reference Images:

ngSxj94.jpg          VW9l6sB.jpg?1

Moving on to a couple dressing issues, keep an eye on your arm cover strip alignment when getting dressed. Of course it's going to change the minute you move around, but we like to look our absolute best during the L2 and L3 submissions.

ACtC-3dJ61MECEeVF0oCvg8jWh_qHF7EL2dwTBQm

Next, as was already pointed out, your biceps are sitting a bit high. This may be necessary for mobility, but ideally we want to minimize the black gaps showing, and if you dropped your biceps and forearms you might be able to reduce the gap at the elbow and wrist.

ACtC-3eYqJIsH6ZCY2xlMEyWCnjkvcGlahgc7fQe

Reference Image:

ACtC-3f89FzFkDdtInxcI_VQkEsBiGFQvtaBIXCF  ACtC-3dAA8lB9gzmdq7Z2R9OJtLTd-wThoH3rwrq

Next, it's correct that the belt should touch or slightly overlap the bottom ab buttons, but your belt is sitting just a touch too high. This is an area of some degree of variation, but most of the screen-used examples we can find don't have the belt covering the bottom buttons quite so much.

ACtC-3excLqFn9x_JpgFS_x-ljjesZ9E86K4IwNx

Reference Image:

ACtC-3d6roX0UaOVDMWY4atlaMaIqLm33vbcUPaW  ACtC-3fL8JsnHcv1pLhsgvfnqP-xm-I3dWzWVlng

Continuing on, it again could just be the photo angle, but your TD is sitting quite high, so you might see if you can push it down further, or possibly 'unroll' the clips so it sits lower.

ACtC-3erZ-ugLLEdqwCZtMf7X0LnaX55gE_Dap33

Reference Images:

66W22Oe.jpg?1   ENBGgGW.jpg?1  eXtIssr.jpg?2   

Next, your butt plate is sticking out just a bit so you might try double checking the strapping. I also noticed the return edge is quite thick, so you could consider trimming it back some so it lies flatter.

ACtC-3eXoEFiSMuP-Q6-nGx-DcwBC0LRgWA8CeqJ

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fKHBetmVQ-fKTeIEv9GATBTLp_FBQI5vau

Moving along, as was also already mentioned the sniper knees were trimmed in a more angular manner vs the softer curve you have. Should be a pretty quick improvement.

ACtC-3eq7QyEXkKw7oXdx-URV-sdIcOvke3ZrzdH  ACtC-3fmrZq9UPq91WtfkNhNyEIkxrSxwpz7HT3_

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fQaehzoph1tvDsS-PkyxYX5Tk-MNEkH6Re  ACtC-3dsOKIL3zfXlSgmjBbas7rJ__Y3DA4f2SIq_tTTSRBLXenz7-a8HH9TJQQruDfXTihN_kurFPaUWphIi2-jpVp6xCp3RdwvUFFwqoqUDV6S5hWaBCrfYuaamdzWsSEnNGc8W7aRDvQ9KE5xiwxgeyOhxQ=w673-h550-no?authuser=1

Finally, another dressing issue. Next time you're getting suited up, have someone check the alignment of your calf closures. A very small detail, but it helps clean up your look.

ACtC-3dhQQXWyV4utB6caW6ot08EkVOSH8wNM_iU

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fWrbpwIfleQD8-bt_OIr2wFaxsPqatntuP

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Starting from the top, the L3 CRL states:

• There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

Your shoulder bell gap from the front looks great, but on the rear the gap is larger than we'd like. It may even be just a matter of adjusting the bells slightly so they are positioned more evenly.

ACtC-3fihZKsmRoyCqB0koTX1o5__IFHIzztOPsc

Reference Image:

ACtC-3dcRw4L7Q3_zCFQf_BLfV5DKNJHXrl-UF4s

Next, your arm armor is very large compared to your arm size. We absolutely welcome troopers of all different body types, but we do expect that for our highest level of approval, the armor is sized appropriately to the wearer's body. From the side the arm armor looks the right size, but from the front and rear, they're quite large. We've noticed this a lot recently with Anovos armor so it may be a matter of how the arm pieces are shaped. In order to size down the biceps and forearms, you'd need to carefully remove the cover strips, trim back the pieces some, and re-glue them. A hot water bath may also be helpful in re-shaping the curve.

ACtC-3f377ZU-yVqSOTThuxagG3rr3nwPrOPpDYa  ACtC-3dFFQdBW9WlcORU3Um5UtrjyxNvMbzp-wZf

ACtC-3flc4Cfeuw7JTY-7Cae7HncxrPl8ebdJmR8

ACtC-3cbNszE9kws93rzzaI11jzIodb4d1Be9Sb7  ACtC-3e1lGBWBEuXHem9TAPCaA9dPIXJs6lQEnOW

Reference Images

ACtC-3fkJ2lYAGQ20nEHYCICfsS8pSaSCK09RERmp-ceTC-tQCE6HdKfwnm2WVxEUdEp3Z9gAtCPkfrVV8lfwKeGuZoMay5T5ItPbptZvArhfKiypbxqnHUsU7XuEssTTYKwoIo7OwlCPNgaWzmKPu-tuHrEVQ=w1600-h900-no?authuser=1

ACtC-3e8Nj4I2X_VQH1sRc4fCVDtOg5wiCsfKXwc

ACtC-3dkQlCoNXyG_pKDzEJkX4MmcsGpxv1WzI5m

Next, I suspect this is actually more due to the angle of the photo than anything, but your dropboxes don't seem quite aligned with the end of your ABS belt.

The L3 CRL states:

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

If necessary, you can add a drop of glue to the elastic holding the boxes on to keep them from wandering.

ACtC-3cjBzEHLX2JozNNAsPVAztiRkgbT1a-X20I  ACtC-3d9NVq0i_tdypy-S5HVnLQgcDGtEnuIAhA8

Reference Image:

ACtC-3eNMsKnoVOAW9TsZBYu1rVSUm3GyGRP4Zly

Finally, a couple issues with your blaster. First, your Hengslter counter is mounted too far back. As you can see in the reference photos, the rear edge of it does not go past the rear of the sight.

Second, as the T-tracks were black plastic on the real blasters, they shouldn't have any metal weathering on them, so we're asking you to just cover up those weathering spots with some black paint.

ACtC-3cy5ES4UzoagjdSXyJEb_tr9Wz8uNrOWNqT

Reference Images:

ACtC-3culnu6_aUKo__d7VQ0vUBOsijKcKLdyRO3Eo_QTOn_gzbyEcDG56AUKkAjhGmqvR_vbr_4_Wr9dplyRVc4wGSRe8Zyz3i4RglbiAaUqIH99WVXTHGLPgRBJris0ePZ1jxnKhGQEWbIukdxw6GEIkCvWQ=w1024-h648-no?authuser=1

ACtC-3fOtDEPvOkhxPyNZItP24y67rb3OlnDuR6D

PgS3g6e.jpg&key=90d93dac3f982f861ee73815

And that's it! You do have a bit of work to reach Centurion, but you truly have a lovely build, and I have full confidence in your abilities to make the necessary changes. As always, please reach out to us or any of your fellow troopers for assistance. Until then, please accept our congratulations in reaching EIB!

• Like 1

• shashachu changed the title to TK-57899 ANH Stunt Requesting EIB Status [1012]

Congratulations and welcome to the EI ranks trooper, a few tweaks and hopefully we will see you at centurion soon 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 2:55 PM, shashachu said:

Hi KC,

I appreciate your patience. Thanks for your application and for the frown paint fix.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Starting with the helmet, I know Anovos helmets come pre-painted and pre-assembled, but the vocoder paint could be cleaned up:

NOK8iQ0.jpg?1                    

Reference Images:

ngSxj94.jpg          VW9l6sB.jpg?1

Moving on to a couple dressing issues, keep an eye on your arm cover strip alignment when getting dressed. Of course it's going to change the minute you move around, but we like to look our absolute best during the L2 and L3 submissions.

ACtC-3dJ61MECEeVF0oCvg8jWh_qHF7EL2dwTBQm

Next, as was already pointed out, your biceps are sitting a bit high. This may be necessary for mobility, but ideally we want to minimize the black gaps showing, and if you dropped your biceps and forearms you might be able to reduce the gap at the elbow and wrist.

ACtC-3eYqJIsH6ZCY2xlMEyWCnjkvcGlahgc7fQe

Reference Image:

ACtC-3f89FzFkDdtInxcI_VQkEsBiGFQvtaBIXCF  ACtC-3dAA8lB9gzmdq7Z2R9OJtLTd-wThoH3rwrq

Next, it's correct that the belt should touch or slightly overlap the bottom ab buttons, but your belt is sitting just a touch too high. This is an area of some degree of variation, but most of the screen-used examples we can find don't have the belt covering the bottom buttons quite so much.

ACtC-3excLqFn9x_JpgFS_x-ljjesZ9E86K4IwNx

Reference Image:

ACtC-3d6roX0UaOVDMWY4atlaMaIqLm33vbcUPaW  ACtC-3fL8JsnHcv1pLhsgvfnqP-xm-I3dWzWVlng

Continuing on, it again could just be the photo angle, but your TD is sitting quite high, so you might see if you can push it down further, or possibly 'unroll' the clips so it sits lower.

ACtC-3erZ-ugLLEdqwCZtMf7X0LnaX55gE_Dap33

Reference Images:

66W22Oe.jpg?1   ENBGgGW.jpg?1  eXtIssr.jpg?2   

Next, your butt plate is sticking out just a bit so you might try double checking the strapping. I also noticed the return edge is quite thick, so you could consider trimming it back some so it lies flatter.

ACtC-3eXoEFiSMuP-Q6-nGx-DcwBC0LRgWA8CeqJ

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fKHBetmVQ-fKTeIEv9GATBTLp_FBQI5vau

Moving along, as was also already mentioned the sniper knees were trimmed in a more angular manner vs the softer curve you have. Should be a pretty quick improvement.

ACtC-3eq7QyEXkKw7oXdx-URV-sdIcOvke3ZrzdH  ACtC-3fmrZq9UPq91WtfkNhNyEIkxrSxwpz7HT3_

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fQaehzoph1tvDsS-PkyxYX5Tk-MNEkH6Re  ACtC-3dsOKIL3zfXlSgmjBbas7rJ__Y3DA4f2SIq_tTTSRBLXenz7-a8HH9TJQQruDfXTihN_kurFPaUWphIi2-jpVp6xCp3RdwvUFFwqoqUDV6S5hWaBCrfYuaamdzWsSEnNGc8W7aRDvQ9KE5xiwxgeyOhxQ=w673-h550-no?authuser=1

Finally, another dressing issue. Next time you're getting suited up, have someone check the alignment of your calf closures. A very small detail, but it helps clean up your look.

ACtC-3dhQQXWyV4utB6caW6ot08EkVOSH8wNM_iU

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fWrbpwIfleQD8-bt_OIr2wFaxsPqatntuP

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Starting from the top, the L3 CRL states:

• There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

Your shoulder bell gap from the front looks great, but on the rear the gap is larger than we'd like. It may even be just a matter of adjusting the bells slightly so they are positioned more evenly.

ACtC-3fihZKsmRoyCqB0koTX1o5__IFHIzztOPsc

Reference Image:

ACtC-3dcRw4L7Q3_zCFQf_BLfV5DKNJHXrl-UF4s

Next, your arm armor is very large compared to your arm size. We absolutely welcome troopers of all different body types, but we do expect that for our highest level of approval, the armor is sized appropriately to the wearer's body. From the side the arm armor looks the right size, but from the front and rear, they're quite large. We've noticed this a lot recently with Anovos armor so it may be a matter of how the arm pieces are shaped. In order to size down the biceps and forearms, you'd need to carefully remove the cover strips, trim back the pieces some, and re-glue them. A hot water bath may also be helpful in re-shaping the curve.

ACtC-3f377ZU-yVqSOTThuxagG3rr3nwPrOPpDYa  ACtC-3dFFQdBW9WlcORU3Um5UtrjyxNvMbzp-wZf

ACtC-3flc4Cfeuw7JTY-7Cae7HncxrPl8ebdJmR8

ACtC-3cbNszE9kws93rzzaI11jzIodb4d1Be9Sb7  ACtC-3e1lGBWBEuXHem9TAPCaA9dPIXJs6lQEnOW

Reference Images

ACtC-3fkJ2lYAGQ20nEHYCICfsS8pSaSCK09RERmp-ceTC-tQCE6HdKfwnm2WVxEUdEp3Z9gAtCPkfrVV8lfwKeGuZoMay5T5ItPbptZvArhfKiypbxqnHUsU7XuEssTTYKwoIo7OwlCPNgaWzmKPu-tuHrEVQ=w1600-h900-no?authuser=1

ACtC-3e8Nj4I2X_VQH1sRc4fCVDtOg5wiCsfKXwc

ACtC-3dkQlCoNXyG_pKDzEJkX4MmcsGpxv1WzI5m

Next, I suspect this is actually more due to the angle of the photo than anything, but your dropboxes don't seem quite aligned with the end of your ABS belt.

The L3 CRL states:

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

If necessary, you can add a drop of glue to the elastic holding the boxes on to keep them from wandering.

ACtC-3cjBzEHLX2JozNNAsPVAztiRkgbT1a-X20I  ACtC-3d9NVq0i_tdypy-S5HVnLQgcDGtEnuIAhA8

Reference Image:

ACtC-3eNMsKnoVOAW9TsZBYu1rVSUm3GyGRP4Zly

Finally, a couple issues with your blaster. First, your Hengslter counter is mounted too far back. As you can see in the reference photos, the rear edge of it does not go past the rear of the sight.

Second, as the T-tracks were black plastic on the real blasters, they shouldn't have any metal weathering on them, so we're asking you to just cover up those weathering spots with some black paint.

ACtC-3cy5ES4UzoagjdSXyJEb_tr9Wz8uNrOWNqT

Reference Images:

ACtC-3culnu6_aUKo__d7VQ0vUBOsijKcKLdyRO3Eo_QTOn_gzbyEcDG56AUKkAjhGmqvR_vbr_4_Wr9dplyRVc4wGSRe8Zyz3i4RglbiAaUqIH99WVXTHGLPgRBJris0ePZ1jxnKhGQEWbIukdxw6GEIkCvWQ=w1024-h648-no?authuser=1

ACtC-3fOtDEPvOkhxPyNZItP24y67rb3OlnDuR6D

PgS3g6e.jpg&key=90d93dac3f982f861ee73815

And that's it! You do have a bit of work to reach Centurion, but you truly have a lovely build, and I have full confidence in your abilities to make the necessary changes. As always, please reach out to us or any of your fellow troopers for assistance. Until then, please accept our congratulations in reaching EIB!

Thank You so much. Will attend to the alterations and make my my way toward Centurion.  

TK-57899

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...