TK42057 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (RS) (479)

Rob .T .

Although my armour is a fair few years old, and has been trooped endlessly , I was inspired to apply for " expert infantryman" status by the march to 100 campaign recently . 

So I thought it only right to support the Centurian march to 500 . 

Im going to go over to tapatalk now, so that I can upload the requested photos and details. 

Thanks guys. 

Edited by gmrhodes13
updated text

That's the spirit, don't forget to post the required info and a link to your EIB approval.

Many of us use Imgur a free image host, upload your images there then copy and paste in to your post.

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

link to my e.i.b. Thread 

Rob Taylor ,  Rob.T.  Forum name .

TK 42057  United Kingdom Garrison 

height 5 ft10 

weight 79 kilos 

armour RS Propmasters 

helmet RS Propmasters

blaster RS Propmasters 

boots I.B 

aplication for Centurian 

hace 3 horas, Rob .T . dijo:

Although my armour is a fair few years old, and has been trooped endlessly , I was inspired to apply for " expert infantryman" status by the march to 100 campaign recently . 

So I thought it only right to support the Centurian march to 500 . 

Im going to go over to tapatalk now, so that I can upload the requested photos and details. 

Thanks guys. 

Excellent idea Rob...Looking forward to seeing your photos as soon as possible....:popcorn:

@Rob .T . It's really a formality, but could you please copy in the required information and the photos from your EIB application into your Centurion application? A lot of troopers used these threads as guides for their own builds, and your EIB thread had a lot of great updates to it, so we'd like to see all the latest and greatest photos here in your Centurion application. Thanks!

• Like 1

Ok, after a delay, my good buddy Paul allowed me access to his workshop for some kitted up, socially distanced photos . Thanks Paul . We're in full lockdown again here in the UK so getting new photos has been a bit of a faf.
Since my EI applications, I've completely renewed my elastics and I think it has made a huge improvement to comfort and fit .

21605717b71ed21693a9c563f6b19ed3.jpg

Me trying to look hopeful ....and in glasses to see the photos as Paul took them .

b73a2c11802270804048b83732b6b0b4.jpg

And helmeted .

5deaff187a5c736412b173c8657b8b9f.jpg3ee335cecf1047920f352aa2e1f1cc60.jpg

Arms up ....

6c4444dc59d9acfcfe7d0aa14a754107.jpg

5b6e60c70709b12077a22723d79c17d9.jpg

b634f179546b30a88abd192b51f55661.jpg

And in action

145f1a51f0b465fe821159d67a74e893.jpgcf3d0c4e382900bbd08b6f422e06839c.jpg

Detail shots to follow .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

d5e9d8ba825e68a18ba7fc02d03e295a.jpg

Flexible hand guards glued to rubber gloves .

8ae0a66c04613870d5ff3a238c1ab16d.jpg

Flat Green lenses for stunt helmet .

3336775d883f976164aac2554fbf5362.jpg

Weathered hovi mic tips .

4c9ecbd8c2755f08b40e6ffe841535e2.jpg

Hand painted details on A.N.H. stunt helmet .

This later lot of photos I've tried to put in the order of the photo checklist .
I think I've got all required , I'm sure you guys will let me know if I haven't .
For now, over to you ...lol...

Hi Rob, and thank you for your application for Centurion!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the entire DO team, congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

All that hard work and fixes have paid off, brother!  A truly great set of armor you have there no doubt, and we appreciate all the extra effort you have put in.  The only small things I see are a few issues which should be a breeze for you to take care of!

As seen below, the right bicep is riding down a bit more than the left, and raising the forearm as well would help even out the gaps between the wrist and hand guard.

8kz2kh4.jpg NcNsqBI.jpg

The fronts look great, but the back tops of the thighs could definitely be cut down some.  Do they make a "clicking" noise when you walk?  Even if not, it would give you more mobility.

Reference images

uTB4kK4.jpg            AbtBcGO.jpg?1  tZSf2Wf.jpg?1

The cover strip on the rear of the right thigh should ideally come all the way to the top.  Cutting them down as suggested above would take care of this as well. ;)

Reference images

PFF8EMt.jpg      bGjxoGj.jpg?1  l8yRgVZ.jpg?1

Last up, to be a lot more screen accurate, the mobility cuts on the rear of your calves should be more of a rounded shape as opposed to angular.

Reference images

BLe8mTG.jpg         bsbiALg.jpg?1  w3vfATg.jpg?1

And that's it!  Well done, Trooper :salute:  As soon as you can start trooping again, you will make the mighty UKG proud as it's newest Centurion!

• Like 2

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK42057 requesting centurion status.RS Propmasters armour (478)

Many thanks Joseph and the team .

im proud to join the ranks. 

Im taking my armour out to play tomorrow at the studio, I'll re asses it with regards to your comments . 

Onwards and upwards !