Daddy needs new floor mats...

Firedog

I have the seat covers and the steering wheel cover but we never got the mats here down under.

There are some days I just hate not being in the US, was stalking a "the child" Christmas inflateable yesterday, $29 in the US at Wallmart , found online and with shipping works out $130 landed here :( 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 4:50 PM, JZYL said:

I like it and I don't.

That white isn't going to stay white for long.

Yeah, that's very true, but then they'll look like Sandies..lol. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:50 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

I have the seat covers and the steering wheel cover but we never got the mats here down under.

There are some days I just hate not being in the US, was stalking a "the child" Christmas inflateable yesterday, $29 in the US at Wallmart , found online and with shipping works out $130 landed here :( 

If you ever need something from the US, PM me. Provided it’s not too large and you’re paying for shipping, I’m happy to see about getting it here and shipping it to you mate. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1nfern0 said:

If you ever need something from the US, PM me. Provided it’s not too large and you’re paying for shipping, I’m happy to see about getting it here and shipping it to you mate. 

Many thanks for the kind offer, very appreciated 

• Like 1