tat2trooper TK Anovos build thread

tat2trooper

Walking around or being near a breeze can certainly help stop fogging, but yes standing still you can really heat up and fog, I use one fan at a time, it's great for long troops in case your batteries run down, then you can hit the other fan button. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tat2trooper said:

Quick question can I trim the forearms back some? I feel like they are a little too long for my arms. 

Yes.

From the rear it's recommended you trim the inner elbow side giving you more flexibility.

If you still require more room - From the front it's ok to trim up to the first indent but leaving a little of the original edge. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 1:58 AM, Hesikaya said:

Interested to see how the anti fog does for you.

The anti fog worked. Didn't fog one time. And I was inside and outside in I believe it was 84 degrees for 5 hours straight. I give it a thumbs up.

• Like 1

So after trooping is when you really find the small tweaks you need to do to adjust your armor. Since my 1st in person troop looking at pictures I noticed my forearms were way too long so I shortened them. I also noticed my shoulder bells were a little spaced so I brought them in a lot closer. Now after this second troop I feel I need to adjust strapping on my abdomen to chest so it comes down a little more and also raise thighs higher. Also thinking of doing a little more shortening of the forearms and maybe even bottom of the shins. I noticed small crack in the sniper plate after the first troop must be from thighs pushing it. So I made some ABS paste to fix that problem. I also removed some helmet padding because when adding it I didn't factor in the balaclava and mic set up. So it was super tight to get off. Circled are problem areas I am going to address. 

G9laQUc.jpg

I also want to address the butt plate. That one irks me the most. Any ideas? am thinking of trimming the butt plate in more. Because it looks as though the thigh pushes it up.

SNHDPxZ.jpg

Edited by tat2trooper

1 hour ago, tat2trooper said:

I also want to address the butt plate. That one irks me the most. Any ideas? am thinking of trimming the butt plate in more. Because it looks as though the thigh pushes it up.

Replace the elastic connecting straps with nylon webbing. Also tighten/shorten the Cod to Posterior connection.

• Like 1