tat2trooper TK Anovos build thread

tat2trooper

You don't technically need a spring, but if the end cap is removable I would suggest adding one for aesthetic purposes.  To make your own, you can use a thin piece of wire, wrap it around a broom handle to make the loops and then pop it in (or buy one).  I would be more concerned with raising the Hengstler counter. ;)  I'm not sure how yours is attached but it should be pretty straightforward, and if you need help just ask!

TQyeTAS.jpg        mdR45ks.png?1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

You don't technically need a spring, but if the end cap is removable I would suggest adding one for aesthetic purposes.  To make your own, you can use a thin piece of wire, wrap it around a broom handle to make the loops and then pop it in (or buy one).  I would be more concerned with raising the Hengstler counter. ;)  I'm not sure how yours is attached but it should be pretty straightforward, and if you need help just ask!

TQyeTAS.jpg        mdR45ks.png?1

I will figure out how to lift this thing. And good idea about using a broom. The end cap does come off.

• Like 1

Did some test fitting. Definetly going to switch to elastic for my straps because to much pull and a couple snaps pop off. Have to shorten up my bicep to forearm strap. Sand a little bit more on 1 of the shoulder bells. Need to finish this last shin allready. Overall felt pretty good. Just some minor tweaks. Oh and get a tighter fitting shirt I dont like the baggy little over laps.

U4UtywP.mp4

TcrI4ZS.jpg

jMZS3X2.mp4

4 hours ago, tat2trooper said:

@gmrhodes13 any links on different ideas of where to hook the comm system up inside bucket or chest plate?

I use an Icomm static burst from here http://store.voicebooster.com/icomm-imperial-communication-system/ and Aker 1506 can find on eBay normally https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2540003.m570.l1313&_nkw=aker+1506&_sacat=0, both sit behind the chest then microphone wire runs up yo your head. Some use a wireless add on but I prefer the microphone headset, less to go wrong

51TSz983qVL._AC_SL1210_.thumb.jpg.734e32626425694ffe256e2d8b81a30d.jpg

71E6oGeTNcL.thumb.jpg.d55d01e58632d0e9d738ec688d498064.jpgicomm-photo-with-label__40939.1407510241_1280_1280.thumb.jpg.f076bbb63c6ae8495c45d18f178e134f.jpg

• Like 1

@gmrhodes13 I have that same set I was using for my kylo ren. I was wondering whether to mount inside bucket or inside chest plate. I was thinking of going with chest plate and asking if you had any pics or links of how some did it. Thanks bud.

21 minutes ago, tat2trooper said:

@gmrhodes13 I have that same set I was using for my kylo ren. I was wondering whether to mount inside bucket or inside chest plate. I was thinking of going with chest plate and asking if you had any pics or links of how some did it. Thanks bud.

I dont have any pics of mine handy but here are a couple others

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4801559165_e45b255a60.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160309/ac3edc3874ee1999e84dbd87e8d63b07.jpg

IMG_1980_zpsmm9kfnqz.thumb.jpg.5ef3924eb4896ff7a16250a8c060e214.jpg

HNT4SZ6.thumb.jpg.d408eb9cb5d79005ce7397116dd30850.jpg

Some just hang around their necks

post-19016-145817921634_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

So decided to go this route with my lenses. I wanted them easily able to take out if needed. trim and cut so they fit in just right make sure to go little by little. Im going with velcro to hold it on. Both sides have velcro and I have a small piece in between nose area to help hold it down there also.

gGqkdTU.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tat2trooper said:

Hi David, I have exactly that same voice system. I use it all inside the Helmet.  take a look to this video, It was so useful to me.

Cheers :salute: