tat2trooper TK Anovos build thread

tat2trooper

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, tat2trooper said:

@gmrhodes13Ā Still some minor tweaks IĀ found. Want to thank you very much for helping me reach end of this build brother.

Ā 

Ā 

You are very welcome, that's what we do, "troopers helping troopers" ;)Ā 

• Like 1

This sniper knee is a pain in the butt. Might have to take the padding out of my thigh to see if it keeps it from going behind. Also would like to do a little more trimming on 1 shoulder bell to bring it in a tad closer.

opoBuEx.jpg

• Like 1

Looking the part tooper. Padding behind the sniper plate should help to keep it forward. If you have padding in the thigh try moving it to the rear, it will push the thigh backwards away from the sniper plate ;)Ā 

• Like 3

It was nice chatting with you earlier. Looks like that Anovos kit is coming together nicely.Ā  It goes without saying that Glen always has some solid advice and I think moving that thigh padding is a great idea to keep that pesky sniper plate in place.Ā  I ended up taking my thighs apart a couple times and trimming more off a little at a time to get them tapered for a better fit.Ā  E6000 is amazing stuff.

Ā 

I'm wonderingĀ about how your arms feel?Ā  Looks like your biceps hang a little low over your elbow and its causing your forearms to cover the ends of your wrist plates.Ā  Do you have a lot of wiggle room in the forearms?Ā  Ā Ā 

Ā 

Keep plugging away and you should be on your way to EIB and Centurion in no time!

• Like 1

Very nice, yes handle gloss black, you could also add some silver here

h0Af41H.thumb.jpg.36d6cf9ec979a31cbead8319e1fe35be.jpg
Ā 

Ā 

If you are going to weather use silver in places (not T-tracks or handle) and brass to the scope, but in moderation ;)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

34 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Very nice, yes handle gloss black, you could also add some silver here

h0Af41H.thumb.jpg.36d6cf9ec979a31cbead8319e1fe35be.jpg
Ā 

Ā 

If you are going to weather use silver in places (not T-tracks or handle) and brass to the scope, but in moderation ;)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ok thanks.

• Like 1

• tat2trooper changed the title to tat2trooper TK Anovos build thread

Put the new trim in my bucket. Like I mentioned on my other build be careful around the teeth area the plastic is thin so don't force to much pressure there. Just a little excess glue to clean up around the new trim.Ā 

sJMdWpH.jpg