Approvals with Laser Sword

Hello all!!

Just to confirm my interpretation. I can request approval for my TK ANH Hero, wearing a Laser Sword. And just wear the thermal detonator on my belt, no holster. Therefore no blaster. Right?

The additional and most important question I have. For the application of EIB and Centurion program, can I do it in the same way?

image.thumb.png.c5b2a90a613f14e2c92a35b9d81b64cb.png

4 hours ago, darthRivera said:

The additional and most important question I have. For the application of EIB and Centurion program, can I do it in the same way?

Hola Michael .

De acuerdo al CRL para el TK Hero

For 501st membership only the requirements in black need to be met.

FISD Defines additional, optional levels of costuming excellence. In the page below, requirements for Level 2 "Expert Infantry" are listed in blue. Requirements for Level 3 "Centurion" are listed in red. 

Para primer nivel de aprobación 501st , puedes utilizar solamente el Sable , sin blaster ni holster ya que es opcional .

para niveles EIB y Centurion es requisito presentar el Blaster con las especificaciones en Azul EIB y Rojo Centurion.

Hi Michael, According to the CRL.

For Basic level 501st approval, you can use the Laser Saber alone, without blaster or holster as they're optional.

For EIB and Centurion levels it is required to present the Blaster with the EIB Blue and Centurion Red specifications.

Pura Vida. :salute:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Hola Michael .

De acuerdo al CRL para el TK Hero

For 501st membership only the requirements in black need to be met.

FISD Defines additional, optional levels of costuming excellence. In the page below, requirements for Level 2 "Expert Infantry" are listed in blue. Requirements for Level 3 "Centurion" are listed in red. 

Para primer nivel de aprobación 501st , puedes utilizar solamente el Sable , sin blaster ni holster ya que es opcional .

para niveles EIB y Centurion es requisito presentar el Blaster con las especificaciones en Azul EIB y Rojo Centurion.

Hi Michael, According to the CRL.

For Basic level 501st approval, you can use the Laser Saber alone, without blaster or holster as they're optional.

For EIB and Centurion levels it is required to present the Blaster with the EIB Blue and Centurion Red specifications.

Pura Vida. :salute:

Ok, si, el detalle es que en el CRL, la sección del Sable, tiene texto en azul, entonces me hace pensar que lo podría usar para nivel 2. Por eso tengo la duda , si uso el sable en nivel 2, no debería usar blaster, entonces se contradice la norma por decirle de alguna manera. Me haría pensar de que debería ser un CRL aparte, pero eso es ya entrar en una discusión más amplia jeje.

---

The Laser Sword section has blue text. Then you could use it for EIB application. But if I do, I shouldn't use a blaster. And if the requirements for EIB call for the blaster, they contradict each other. So my doubt.