TK-22423 Requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status (SDS) 477

Here we go! Couldn't take any photos yesterday as the power went down, but here we are!

*UPDATED PHOTOS*

Name: Jonas Andersson

501st ID: 22423

FISD Forum name: LEGOeatPokemon

Garrison: Nordic Garrison

Armor maker: SDS (Modified)

Helmet maker: SDS (Modified)

Blaster maker: SDS (Modified)

Boots maker:  SDS?

Canvas belt: Imperial Issue

Hand plates: @justjoseph63

Electronics: @ukswrath bracket fan system

Neckseal type: SDS

Holster maker: SDS (Modified)

EIB application:

Armor:

Old and new:

Dwn31PD.jpgMf5T51S.jpg

Gll7j8i.jpgC1CVWWI.jpg

ORlbsdY.jpg1WD0FGK.jpg

382yRYO.jpgJ9yjcpX.jpg

aH8DWWQ.jpgbemhJ3q.jpg

vxC5Wkg.jpgi6FYWUF.jpg

Action shot:

E0vgRss.jpg

Helmet:

Old and New:

gFecbqt.jpgdsoisvH.jpg

5MNSCJq.jpg64R4lgJ.jpg

bLnSfSW.jpgX4TKvvh.jpg

7cY1nNY.jpgT2DXhfS.jpg

Details:

Old and New:

902dnKX.jpgH3q3lii.jpg

ROUlW8v.jpg

lAA48Mr.jpg

Details:

6TebOIF.jpg

5a6fqGt.jpg

khQEj0Y.jpg

VfrHR9Y.jpg

hXGCZ7H.jpg

d7SsTwS.jpg

MFoGdwE.jpg

wKfoWxu.jpg

toDAUQI.jpg

pNdU4pp.jpg

V9QnAad.jpg

DxFm9eo.jpg

nvcApax.jpg

Old and New:

QnTGFDR.jpgRcU5rEk.jpg

gNBa62f.jpg

ZhSNDin.jpg

mPY1hpX.jpg

Forearms:

7UPxROA.jpg

3vef6cZ.jpg

E11:

iOzG1jF.jpg

LTcQ9qo.jpg

odufsIO.jpg

Edited by LEGOeatPokemon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Great to see your progression all the way to the top with your SDs kit! A fine amount of work you’ve put into it, and it’s paid off!

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

Thank you, I decided to push for LV3 now with Centurion500 on the horizon!

Edited by LEGOeatPokemon

Nice work trooper, a couple of things before the DO's chime in and these are only suggestions for a better look.

Watch the placement of your TD.

Not sure what is going on with your left rear thigh cover strip, appears it may be lifted on the left.

Perhaps try to reduce the padding in the helmet, you have quite a big gap at the back of the neck.

The cover strip on your left calf back appears to be on an angle.

S trim closure does not appear central to the helmet.

You also have a safety pin on your lower neck.

vxC5Wkg.jpg

imageproxy.jpeg-4.jpg.c643249f57d4b52e94bb2baf8b39da9d.jpgimageproxy.jpeg-3.jpg.cf8130cccee1e1569d4c106c0109118f.jpg

You do have quite a large gap on one of your ears, although gaps are allowable this gap is quite large. There have been conversations in regards to hovi tips not have white rim on Hero's going on screen references 

gFecbqt.jpg&key=7481f7418f937f7faee142d2St8t27N.jpg&key=2db589b3824861abe23a327a6bcac3ec37a2b26d564e36fec0d8814e.jpg&key

Thread here 

Appears your middle teeth one is larger than the other side. Brow trim appears to drop down in the middle, when looking at the white section under the trim

gFecbqt.jpg&key=7481f7418f937f7faee142d2

Smaller ab plate could be trimmed a little more

QnTGFDR.jpg&key=04c5ab94d9dbef48e20689c2LSuei4K.jpg?1&key=0c9c5dfc8959a6e5b45e7e

"Han" snap could be closer to the edge

gNBa62f.jpg&key=d0c41c58803d343debfea872lA0qpzp.jpg?1&key=f2a491bd31b4c10770fdbd

Looks like you may have a gap on the end of the sniper plate, thumb appears to be behind the plate? Plate is also not quite following the angle of the snin.

hXGCZ7H.jpg&key=e9ab196ff21837f83ef8ef49

You could also have your TD screws closer to the ends of the clips

ZhSNDin.jpg&key=836161d997821d01b28e0ef9QKiTB7a.jpg?2&key=a343169ced8828b5782286

Could you also post a few other photos.

Front panel on the detonator

Close up ab/kidney rivets

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

Applications can take several weeks depending on workload, discussion and of course real life, hang in there trooper I'm sure the DO's will be along soon.

• Like 1

Applications can take several weeks depending on workload, discussion and of course real life, hang in there trooper I'm sure the DO's will be along soon.
Thank you, I guess I'm just unsure and anxious. Sorry!

Skickat från min SM-G986B via Tapatalk

• Like 1

It may be a bit wierd to see the old and new photos in the updated first post, so I will put all new photos down here:

Mf5T51S.jpg

C1CVWWI.jpg

1WD0FGK.jpg

J9yjcpX.jpg

bemhJ3q.jpg

i6FYWUF.jpg

E0vgRss.jpg

nvcApax.jpg

RcU5rEk.jpg

dsoisvH.jpg

64R4lgJ.jpg

X4TKvvh.jpg

T2DXhfS.jpg

H3q3lii.jpg

Or should I just take away the old photos from the first post? Just trying to be helpful. :)

Edited by LEGOeatPokemon

On 11/16/2020 at 9:31 AM, LEGOeatPokemon said:

Or should I just take away the old photos from the first post? Just trying to be helpful. :)

Hi Jonas, you can leave then as it, but if you want a more clean application it's not problem to remove the old ones and replace.

cheers 

• Like 1

Hi Jonas, and thank you for your application for Centurion!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

OK brother, after all your hard work your goal has been reached!  But.. there are a couple of issues we would like to address.  Nothing too crazy, but things we know you can handle.

1.  Although they are lined up perfectly in the front and the gaps are spot-on, the rear photo shows your thighs as being uneven and they have way different sized gaps.  Either they shifted during your photo shoot or you could really use some trimming on the top front of the right side.

mkMvbWy.jpg?1     vzEYet3.jpg

This is also apparent on the sides in your "arms raised" pics.

ax2rSiM.jpg   Dpa9LcR.jpg

To even them out and give you a MUCH sharper look, I would suggest trimming off the top of the front right thigh and then raising it to where it matches the left.

4eDph8p.jpg

A simple dressing issue here and a common problem...  your sniper knee plate is twisted off to the left.  This can be easily fixed by adding some foam padding inside to keep in snug you your calf and will also help your cover strip alignment.

GuxxLqf.jpg

And that's it!  Over the course of your build you and I have been in constant contact via PM, and you have really stepped up to the plate with all the suggestions that have been offered.  I honestly hope you will once again do your magic and take the final steps in making this one truly awesome set of armor!  

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-22423 Requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status (SDS) 477

Congrats Jonas! We both joined FISD around the same time last year (about a year ago now) and I’ve really enjoyed following your build! Well done, Trooper!

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

• Like 1