We Did It Centurion #500

Sly11

42 minutes ago, MintImperial said:

Hi all.

This is my first post. And my first build.

ANH Stunt TK; hoping for Centurion right out of the gate but even if I make it, I just don’t see myself getting into the first 500.

:(

Congrats to all the 497 so far.

Hello and welcome aboard, obtaining Expert Infantry and Centurion are achievements in themselves and something to be very proud of, even if you aren't part of the first 500, but you may be part of the first 1,000 ;)

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 2 spots left, Troopers. Time to fire up the hyperdrives!

On behalf of the D.O. (and entire) Staff, I would like to congratulate Grave Wong (TK 36036) of the Hong Kong Garrison for becoming Centurion # 498!  

Way to go, Grave!!!  :salute:

OK troopers, this is nail-biting time.  We are down to only 2 spots left in order to be in the Original 500 Centurions, and we have one in the review process.

• Like 5

Congratulations Grave!
Wow super exciting to almost be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Grave! It is such an achievement.

As Centurion #488, I can say to anyone thinking of embarking on either a new build or upgrades in order to reach the certification, just go for it!

The process of researching designs, techniques, materials and mods (if required) to build a set of TK ANH Centurion armour gave me a comprehensive understanding of building armour in general, as well as an appreciation for the fine details that entail EIB and Centurion status. This is experience I will take into my next build, and the next, and so on.

Sent from my Imperial Comlink

• Like 5

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 1 spot left, Troopers... who will it be?

ONE SPOT LEFT!  A hearty congrats to Max P. (TK 42199) for becoming the 499th Trooper to earn his Centurion badge and become one of the "Original 500"!

WAY TO GO MAX!  :salute:

Who will #500 be?  

• Like 11

Congratulations Max!! Welcome to Centurion rank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2