We Did It Centurion #500

Sly11

On behalf of the D.O. staff, I would like to welcome the 2 newest Centurions to the ranks!

495 Starkiller_2021 (Guillermo) - TK 2201

496Greg S (Greg) - TK 25034

Way to go, Troopers!  :salute:

Only 4 spots remain to make it into the "First 500", folks.

• Like 3

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 4 spots left, troopers.. Time to fire up the hyperdrives!

Congratulations Guillermo and Greg, well done troopers and welcome to Centurion rank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Attention Troopers!!  please  welcome to the ranks Centurion # 497  -  Jakob (Yacorp)  of the German Garrison.  Congratulations sir!:salute:

Well, Now we are in the final stretch of making this happen   only 3 spots to go  !!

• Like 5

• TKSpartan changed the title to Only 3 spots left, troopers.. Time to fire up the hyperdrives!

Congratulations Jacob!!
Wow only 3 spots left to the 500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trooper9490 said:

I just got in my fully commissioned RS Props Stormtrooper a few weeks ago and got it approved. Perhaps I could give it a go? Or do I need to do it myself?

Yes you can use a commission set of armor, first you have to apply for Expert Infantry, once approved you can then apply for Centurion

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Trooper9490 said:

I just got in my fully commissioned RS Props Stormtrooper a few weeks ago and got it approved. Perhaps I could give it a go? Or do I need to do it myself?

Here are some threads/links that will help, Jake:

1.  Visual checklist:   https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49232-anh-stunt-expert-infantry-visual-checklist-2020/

2.  Photo checklist:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49703-ei-photo-checklist-updated-version-2020/

3.  Once you get your photos ready, you then submit them in this thread:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

(Just follow the examples already there) and as soon as you have completed that one of us will be with you shortly after.

Don't forget- information to be included with your request/photos:

Mandatory Information

• Armor = Armor Maker
  • Helmet= Helmet Maker
  • Blaster= Blaster Type

Optional

• Height = Your Height
  • Weight = Your Weight
  • Boots = Boot Maker
  • Canvas belt = Belt Maker
  • Hand Plates = Hand Plate Type
  • Electronics= Voice Electronics Maker
  • Neck Seal = Neckseal Type/Maker
  • Holster = Holster Maker

If you have any questions or problems, always feel free to contact myself or the other D.O.s!

• Like 1

Attention Troopers!!  please  welcome to the ranks Centurion # 497  -  Jakob (Yacorp)  of the German Garrison.  Congratulations sir!:salute:

Well, Now we are in the final stretch of making this happen   only 3 spots to go  !!

Congratulations . Almost there.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

This is my first post. And my first build.

ANH Stunt TK; hoping for Centurion right out of the gate but even if I make it, I just don’t see myself getting into the first 500.

:(

Congrats to all the 497 so far.