We Did It Centurion #500

Sly11

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 11 spots left, Troopers! Time to power up your Hyperdrives

BUCKETS OFF to Alex (azoroes) TK 22504 of the German Garrison for being the latest addition to the rank of Centurion.  Way to go, sir!  :salute:

Only 10 spots left, Troopers... ;)

• Like 3

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 10 spots left, Troopers, time to fire up your Hyperdrives!
On 11/3/2020 at 3:51 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

If you'd like to show your support on FB here is the link to the Centurion500 profile frame

www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=331320651285964

1425118806_Centurion500FB.thumb.png.8d7e0507567b9978f781f53eec3d085e.png

Do you think you can make a round version of this which can be made in to a circular patch?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Do you think you can make a round version of this which can be made in to a circular patch?

Not with the shaded flag. Currently having issues with my shoulder so having to type left handed so wont be able to design anything for a while

• Like 1

5 hours ago, giskard8 said:

Does #501 gets an honorary mention?

Not sure about honorary mention, but there would be serious bragging rights!

• Like 2

I feel we should ditch the Checkered Flag in the background and put an imperial Cog instead, something about Stormtroopers and a NASCAR Checkered Flag just kind of don't match very well, thats just my opinion

1 hour ago, Heavy Metal said:

I feel we should ditch the Checkered Flag in the background and put an imperial Cog instead, something about Stormtroopers and a NASCAR Checkered Flag just kind of don't match very well, thats just my opinion

The whole theme is car racing hence the checkered flag

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Heavy Metal said:

I meant for the final patch my friend

We aren't doing a patch, that image was for use on Facebook ;) 

• Like 1

The merch item will be in the form of a pin to match the 1000 EI pin in the same or similar dimensions.

Gold plate with the centurion maroon colour  YhDlA1a.png

• Like 7

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 9 spots left, Troopers. Time for fire up your Hyperdrives!

Please welcome to the ranks Centurion # 491-  Josh (Silverback73) TK 20112 of the Star Garrison.  Nice job, sir!  :salute:

Down to the single digits, folks.  Only 9 spots left to be a part of FISD history!  ;)

• Like 4

We're in the home stretch - keep those submissions coming and keep an eye out for an interest thread for those victory pins soon! :D

• Like 1