We Did It Centurion #500

Sly11

Hot off the heals of our Victory1000 celebrations, FISD are proud to bring you our next target event.

We are fast approaching another milestone and another chance to celebrate victory as we hit 500 Centurions approved.

This miles stone will also come with another special Centurion only piece of merch for the first 500, in the form of a pin to match the Expert Infantry exclusive.

YhDlA1a.png

Our very own gmrhodes13 (Glen) has outdone himself yet again and put together the perfect introduction for this milestone event so without further adieu, FISD brings you.

imageproxy-1.png.9330219d4d89ca2d91d5ece75f901590.png

THERE ARE ONLY 7 POSITIONS ON THE GRID, SO IT'S TIME TO HIT THE ACCELERATOR, SHIFT INTO HYPER-DRIVE AND HELP US BLAST ACROSS THE LINE!   

NCt2GrG.png&key=b60bd6f642e93d128b4de0da

Now that we have reached 1000 Expert Infantry, It's time to once again become part of FISD history and enter the "Centurion 500"

We are aiming to have 500 approved Centurions by the end of the year.  We only have 7 to go, so in order to reach that goal we are asking that you read over the CRLs for your particular armor, (this thread will help) make any necessary adjustments and post up your submission!

Photo Checklists -  Link here

Apply here

Questions:

1.  Not sure if I have what it takes to reach Centurion-  You don't know until you try, and you have not only the D.O. staff but an entire Detachment to help!

2.  I need some repairs/fixes first-  This is why we are here!  We honestly want you to succeed and are here to help in any way we can.

3.  I am happy with the way my armor looks, so why bother?-  It not only makes you look more screen accurate, it instills a sense of pride and "esprit de corps"!

4.  What if I don't make it No worries, we will provide detailed suggestions on how to reach your goal!

Benefits:

Bragging rights for being one of the "Original 500"

2.  You get a cool badge under your name here on the FISD (full forum version)

3.  Access to Exclusive Centurion500 pin for those in the original 500.

4.  Certificate for your accomplishment.

5.  You will have a more screen accurate looking set of armor.

Now that the entire Staff and those who have reached Levels 2 and 3 are here to help in any way we can, you are more than welcome (and encouraged) to ask any and all questions you may have here on this thread, or contact Joseph, Sha Sha or Mario.

Let's get up to speed, push that throttle and prepare for lightspeed, you can do it troopers

imageproxy.jpeg-3.jpg.9bb2f4384e998333383469e74cd607a3.jpg

Your Deployment Officers, Staff and the whole detachment crew are standing by ready to assist

crew.png.923bcb9e82558cee05eeeafc2164c14b.png.d49ee703cabeb6d8d0fb393d949e9584.png

If you'd like to show your support on FB here is the link to the Centurion500 profile frame

www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=331320651285964

1425118806_Centurion500FB.thumb.png.8d7e0507567b9978f781f53eec3d085e.png

• Like 12

• Sly11 pinned and featured this topic

I think our DL has sold himself short, it was his vision of Indy 500 which gave the inspiration for this racing theme, so thank you for the inspiration Andrew, all I did was run with it :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

If you'd like to show your support on FB here is the link to the Centurion500 profile frame

www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=331320651285964

1425118806_Centurion500FB.thumb.png.8d7e0507567b9978f781f53eec3d085e.png

• Like 3

Wow, I didn't realize how close this milestone was. Still celebrating the EIB 1,000 goal. I think I can push a few more troopers in my garrison to go the extra mile for this. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bulldog44 said:

Wow, I didn't realize how close this milestone was. Still celebrating the EIB 1,000 goal. I think I can push a few more troopers in my garrison to go the extra mile for this. 

Great to hear Brian.

We have been sitting on this for many months lol, obviously eager to launch it but in no way did we want to dilute the March to 1000 campaign and Victory celebration.

When we ran the numbers and did some background due diligence I think we were all surprised at how close it was as well.

It'll be touch and go, but we may actually make this by years end,. If not, it will be a great way to round out this term for the Detachment, specially in such a trying year for so many.

• Like 3