New suit how bad is is

CrucialTD

hi James, the photos you summitted looks a bit short to see details, you may want to use some photos host like imgur (most used here in FISD) so you can insert bigger images.

This thread about Posting Photos  can be helpful.  

Cheers:salute:

• Like 1

While we appreciate the photos, James, we need ones that show more of the close-up details.  I would try to have your photographer get in much closer, and make the photos at least 300 x 700 to get a better idea of how we can help you!

Like this, but clearer..

jDx6Bq3.jpg?1

• Like 1

To help with your question, from what I can see in the photo your back plate is riding really high.  You didn't mention your height, but extending your shoulder straps would definitely help to bring it down closer to the top of the kidney.

dnSiKuL.jpg

Going off the images doesn't look too bad, really a matter of adjustment and strapping but larger photos would definitely help

I’d raise your butt plate & kidney plate, as the belt looks to be half way up your kidney plate.
Lower your back plate to close the gap between it & your kidney plate.

Right thigh looks like it needs to be raised to match your left thigh. This will increase the gap between thigh & shin at the knee.