Shoulder bell gap

tat2trooper

7 hours ago, Dolladolla916 said:

How do I make the shoulder bell tighter to my body

Hi David.  as Mathias pointed, shortening the elastic should do de trick,  looking at your photo it looks like the snap is located a bit down into the bell, you may want to check this out according to the following references.

SALdleM.jpg?1       bMgXTN0.jpg?1     

XD69YAV.jpg?1                     

let us know if need further assistance   :salute:

• Like 1

Has anyone used water bath to widen or make the top of the bell more bulbous. I find that the bells won’t stay tight to my shoulder because bells are having to stretch ( front to back) to pull in close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi David.  as Mathias pointed, shortening the elastic should do de trick,  looking at your photo it looks like the snap is located a bit down into the bell, you may want to check this out according to the following references.

SALdleM.jpg?1       bMgXTN0.jpg?1     

XD69YAV.jpg?1                     

let us know if need further assistance   :salute:

thank you very much someone else just told me about the button snap system so I may just be switching out from this Velcro.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ForeverFan said:

Has anyone used water bath to widen or make the top of the bell more bulbous. I find that the bells won’t stay tight to my shoulder because bells are having to stretch ( front to back) to pull in close

Not that I'm aware but someone may have, it could work but it may also give more gap between them and the chest/backplate as they would be wider but loose thickness. you will find some armor have larger bells to others, RS are quite large compared to say ATA, RS and others

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 2:54 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Not that I'm aware but someone may have, it could work but it may also give more gap between them and the chest/backplate as they would be wider but loose thickness. you will find some armor have larger bells to others, RS are quite large compared to say ATA, RS and others

Thanks Glen. 

• Like 1