How do you guys measure yourselves for these suits of armor?

I'm 5'7 about 190 and I really wanna know how you guys measure these suits. If you are around my height or even weight please, you would be most helpful. I frequent the gym so I have large biceps so if you have a more muscular build that would help too. You boys are always helpful I'm gonna need that help again. I recently bought a 3D printer. Parameters are 300x 300y 400z if you have print files already made that would be a big help. I'm PETG for my armor. The Printer it's very detailed. I printed my leopard gecko the shield generator bunker for ROTJ and it even got the little control panel detail. Any help would mean the world to me.

It's only very recently that some have been printing full armor, mainly Rogue One styled, I don't know of anyone that has original trilogy 3D files which are approvable.

There are a lot of helpful guides on youtube about sizing armor to a persons size

Here's one based on clonetroopers which may give you some hints

Pretty much all original trilogy Stormtrooper armor is vac formed plastic, which can be trimmed to a persons size, even those of smaller height.

• Like 3