TK -11312 Requesting ANH Stunt TK Pre-Approval (RS)

Mlederer

I am looking for feedback. I would like to go for EIB status soon and eventually go for Centurion in the near future.  However, one step at a time.

Name: Michael Lederer

Requesting -TK11312

Future Garrison: Georgia Garrison

Armor maker: RS Propmasters

Helmet maker: RS Propmasters – Helmet hardware, @ukswrath mic tips, cooling system bracket, chatter loop, audio system with voice modulation

Neck seal maker: RS Propmasters

Boot maker: Imperial boots

Canvas belt: RS Propmasters

Holster: RS Propmasters

Gloves and Plates: RS Propmasters

Interior strapping: original (RS Propmasters) and snap method

Blaster maker: RS Propmasters – Decals for scope from 3DpropsNL

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Weight: 195 lbs.

SZfeo2n.jpg

jl3SaGB.jpg

Si6OByA.jpg

DrGaVYV.jpg

Now the Bucket

Gi9xbiU.jpg

Euf2uTz.jpg

ETTQh6c.jpg

AG6gKXy.jpg

NkiSAKm.jpg

cl8Mmgr.jpg

0R7RsAj.jpg

A  huge thanks to Ukswrath and his goodies. 

rgPTof0.jpg

xMsHxOw.jpg

a04av6F.jpg?1

JtVmHAy.jpg

Now for the sniper pad

YaxZNrU.jpg81OCpKH.jpg

jjjzn8y.jpg

Fq7po2Y.jpg

Fkt1csp.jpg?1

htTg5kP.jpg

fR3UeAd.jpgH3fZ6x0.jpg

sGEL23L.jpg

xnms6rA.jpg

XrOFpPT.jpg

j7FTE8p.jpg

I think i need to figure out the sizing of the photos.  I will work on that.  any and all feedback is appreciated. 

Nice work, just a couple of things

Your biceps are almost coming out from under your shoulder bells so I suggest bringing the biceps upwards, this will also give you a little more room at the elbows.

TD boxes are being pushed forwards, you may need to lengthen the elastic so they sit straight.

You have a gap under your thigh ammo strip which you could move upwards. There is also a step on your left thigh lower ridge, normally you fit the thighs together so the bottom ridges align

SZfeo2n.jpg&key=908bd6330a5ac78af52eb758gallery_12157_15_39631.jpggallery_12157_15_51563.jpg

Small gap between your left shin closure at the top

jl3SaGB.jpg

You may need to add some shims on the sides of your ab/kidney Any gap between the abdomen and kidney armor is no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wideAlso the tip "han" snap is a little far away from the corner 

Si6OByA.jpg&key=3db38cb3ecd72ab3ed607e8clA0qpzp.jpg?1&key=f2a491bd31b4c10770fdbd

Decals do not fully fill the trap areas, there is a gap around them, this would be more for EIB

NkiSAKm.jpg&key=c5221e63a54a8f2e061d6124

Looks like you still have some return edge on the sides of your TD panel as they are rounded on the ends

jjjzn8y.jpg&key=8114378923a1755948db1d75

A few teaks and I'm sure you will do fine.

Good luck

• Like 1

Hi Micheal, great set of armor, congratulations!

A couple of details I could see, that I'm sure you can deal with and will give you a better look.

A-  You may want to level your biceps a bit,  (most goes under the inner elastic in the shoulder bells), this will let the forearms go up too and look better 

Reference Images

sO4vpEM.jpg?1                                        lKmdL47.jpg?1            

JuES6HK.jpg?1

B-  you could bring your ab belt up a bit to sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels, and finally you could spin a half inch to the left to center it (green line)

Reference Images

XupFjrM.jpg?1        oSsuucN.jpg?1    

zRs30wD.jpg

TqNDcWK.jpg?1

Cheers   :salute:

• Like 1

Thank you for the feedback.  I have been working on the positioning of the biceps and how they fit into the bells. Trial and error with painters tape holding it in place till I get it just right.  Once I have it, I may add an elastic piece from the inner bell to the inner bicep.  Hopefully that will address the positioning issue. Second, I have also looked at using a little Velcro to help hold the belt in place. Any thoughts?

Lastly, Ukswrath,  below is a pic of the interior of my bucket. Almost everything is a product of your equipment and hard work. Thank you. You Rock!!!!!!  Sounds great and the chatter loop is the finishing touch.  I positioned the chatter MP3 just below the frown. Unfortunately you cannot see it.  The cooling system bracket hides all the wires for a clean look.   Thank you again for the products you sell.

0R7RsAj.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mlederer said:

Lastly, Ukswrath,  below is a pic of the interior of my bucket. Almost everything is a product of your equipment and hard work. Thank you. You Rock!!!!!!  Sounds great and the chatter loop is the finishing touch.  I positioned the chatter MP3 just below the frown. Unfortunately you cannot see it.  The cooling system bracket hides all the wires for a clean look.   Thank you again for the products you sell.

Stellar installation job Michael, if you don't mind I'd like to use your photo as reference if you don't mind.

4 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Stellar installation job Michael, if you don't mind I'd like to use your photo as reference if you don't mind.

Feel free to use it as a reference. I would be honored. I will try to snap a few showing the bracket and the mp3. If they come out well I will share them with you. 

• Like 1