New guy from sactown ca

tat2trooper

First and foremost allow me to extend my greetings and salutations to everyone.new here still trying to figure out this website.probably easier if I use my laptop.looking forward to starting a trooper build that I can later on pass down to my son.his love for star wars ignited mine back again and I enjoy those moments.dont really know who to talk to about garrison for my area.looking forward to meeting new people.im mostly on fb but I am determined to figure out how to navigate around this site.pleasure meeting you all. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, the "getting started" section should help you on your way.

You can find a lot of great information in this thread 

You can search for garrisons near you here https://www.501st.com/members/displayUnits.php

Good luck on this journey, it can be a very rewarding one.

• Like 2

Welcome.

Without a doubt the initial perusing of this board can seem daunting and difficult. However it’s just the view of the mountain and not the actual path you’ll take yourself. The path is clean, organized, there for you, and help is all along the way.

You won’t walk every inch of the mountain. Lol

Once you have determined what build and troll around in those build threads as well as the pre-approval threads, it’ll become much easier to see all the help that’s available here.

Biggest thing I’ve learned recently. Ask. You’ll get a quick reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Harder said:

Welcome.

Without a doubt the initial perusing of this board can seem daunting and difficult. However it’s just the view of the mountain and not the actual path you’ll take yourself. The path is clean, organized, there for you, and help is all along the way.

You won’t walk every inch of the mountain. Lol

Once you have determined what build and troll around in those build threads as well as the pre-approval threads, it’ll become much easier to see all the help that’s available here.

Biggest thing I’ve learned recently. Ask. You’ll get a quick reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks alot

12 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome aboard, the "getting started" section should help you on your way.

You can find a lot of great information in this thread 

You can search for garrisons near you here https://www.501st.com/members/displayUnits.php

Good luck on this journey, it can be a very rewarding one.

I have and I'm confused on which one to reach out to because there are a few in california.none specifically that I seen in sacramento.not sure if I hit up golden gate garrison or central.so I found both on ig and direct message them.still waiting for response.

12 minutes ago, Dolladolla916 said:

I have and I'm confused on which one to reach out to because there are a few in california.none specifically that I seen in sacramento.not sure if I hit up golden gate garrison or central.so I found both on ig and direct message them.still waiting for response.

I've just done a quick Google search and Central California Garrison has attended events in Sacramento so I suggest getting in touch with them, website is here https://centralcaliforniagarrison.com/index.html

• Like 2

Thanks Glen I was just doing the same thing, and noted that he should contact the leaders either via the join, or register for the forums.  Those are the direct contacts youll need for your GML

14 minutes ago, Harder said:

Thanks Glen I was just doing the same thing, and noted that he should contact the leaders either via the join, or register for the forums.  Those are the direct contacts youll need for your GML

If you click the "join us" it goes directly to the 501st webpage.

If he joins on the forum http://www.centralcaliforniagarrison.com/ccgforum/index.php I'm sure there will be a section for new recruits, generally it's better to introduce via forums rather direct emails command staff ;) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I've just done a quick Google search and Central California Garrison has attended events in Sacramento so I suggest getting in touch with them, website is here https://centralcaliforniagarrison.com/index.html

Thanks alot I hit them up on instagram and they pointed me in the right direction.thanks alot I highly appreciate you.

• Like 1