Moin ( hello ) from Germany

DasVieh

Hello troops, 

first at all, please excuse when I some times use wrong words or so. English is Not my best discipline. The last 20 years since I saw the OT at cinema ( the 90s spezial edition)  I think about to build or buy ready an armor for the galactic empire. But it never hapend. Now the last days this thought returns. And I will start to build and buy an armor. 

My thought is to worke on a ANH stunt version of a trooper. I will try to build a as near as possible to a screen version trooper. But maybe at the end it will be a Hybrid between a screen version and a more practical one. Some times I will wear the armor maybe. But I do not want to troop it very often.  It is more a display armor. 

So for the beginning I ordered a helmet. 

I decided to buy a HDPE helmet. 

Now I am very excided and hopefully the helmet will arrive next week or the week after. After completing this helmet I will go on step by step. 

Thank you all 

Regards 

Svante 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DasVieh said:

Hello troops, 

first at all, please excuse when I some times use wrong words or so. English is Not my best discipline. The last 20 years since I saw the OT at cinema ( the 90s spezial edition)  I think about to build or buy ready an armor for the galactic empire. But it never hapend. Now the last days this thought returns. And I will start to build and buy an armor. 

My thought is to worke on a ANH stunt version of a trooper. I will try to build a as near as possible to a screen version trooper. But maybe at the end it will be a Hybrid between a screen version and a more practical one. Some times I will wear the armor maybe. But I do not want to troop it very often.  It is more a display armor. 

So for the beginning I ordered a helmet. 

I decided to buy a HDPE helmet. 

Now I am very excided and hopefully the helmet will arrive next week or the week after. After completing this helmet I will go on step by step. 

Thank you all 

Regards 

Svante 

Svante, welcome aboard.  Let me suggest this for you.  Whatever you do, read up on the Costume Reference Library, CRL, to make sure your build is approvable and accurate.  When you display it, you will be displaying a beautiful piece.  And when you wear it, you will be wearing something you are proud of and looks the way it should.  If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

• Like 1

Hi all, 

first at all THANK YOU ! :)

vor 22 Stunden schrieb gmrhodes13:

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing your build

Hopefully it will not be another 20 years ;)

vor 17 Stunden schrieb TKSpartan:

Welcome to FISD. 

Meanwhile your

helmet arrives I would recommend to take a look to the following forum section|:   Getting Started   

Cheers  :salute:

Ok I will have a look :) thank you. 

vor 17 Stunden schrieb equuspolo:

Svante, welcome aboard.  Let me suggest this for you.  Whatever you do, read up on the Costume Reference Library, CRL, to make sure your build is approvable and accurate.  When you display it, you will be displaying a beautiful piece.  And when you wear it, you will be wearing something you are proud of and looks the way it should.  If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

I hope you are right that it will a beautiful piece :). I am a little scared of it. There are so many small details...  I will try my best. And also thank you for invite me to Massage you. :)

I will keep you Updated :)

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Harder:

Willkommen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hallo Harder :) jemand aus meiner Nähe? ( some one from my location ) ? 

Edited by DasVieh
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, DasVieh said:

ahhh Nein nicht wirklich.

Ich habe 8 Jahre Deutsch gelernt.

My family heritage.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Harder:

ahhh Nein nicht wirklich.

Ich habe 8 Jahre Deutsch gelernt.

My family heritage.

Hi Harder, 

Wow 8 years. Many people said it is a hard to learn language .. I think the same about English hahah :)

Danke für deine nette Begrüßung! 

Do you start a project allready ? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DasVieh said:

Hi all, 

first at all THANK YOU ! :)

Hopefully it will not be another 20 years ;)

Ok I will have a look :) thank you. 

I hope you are right that it will a beautiful piece :). I am a little scared of it. There are so many small details...  I will try my best. And also thank you for invite me to Massage you. :)

I will keep you Updated :)

Don't be nervous about it at all.  Just take it one piece at a time, and take your time.  It is fun to build and enjoy it, that is the most important thing.  Don't be nervous about it at all.  You will enjoy learning on the build.  And there are many people here to help you with incredible willingness.  We have your back my friend. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb equuspolo:

Don't be nervous about it at all.  Just take it one piece at a time, and take your time.  It is fun to build and enjoy it, that is the most important thing.  Don't be nervous about it at all.  You will enjoy learning on the build.  And there are many people here to help you with incredible willingness.  We have your back my friend. 

Hi, 

you are right step by step is how it works. Thank you for the support. I really appreciate it ! :)

• Like 2

Hi Harder, 

Wow 8 years. Many people said it is a hard to learn language .. I think the same about English hahah

Danke für deine nette Begrüßung! 

Do you start a project allready ? 

Indeed!

My BBB is expected in a week from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, DasVieh said:
what exactly is BBB ?

Big Brown Box day! The day your armor is delivered to you by the Post. It will be a day long remembered!! =)

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

Edited by MaskedVengeance
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Big Brown Box day! The day your armor is delivered to you by the Post. It will be a day long remembered!! =)

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

Here's one of the best ones I've seen on Youtube

7 hours ago, masterx244 said:

got those 2 last year myself. Once the shipping is out you are most probably going to refresh the tracking regulary. Especially once the delivery is out.

the shipping info isnt out, and I am looking already lol! I hadnt even thought of that... yep, ill be a mess waiting.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Sly11:

Willkommen an bord Svante

Hallo Sly11. Danke für deine Grüße. :). 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb masterx244:

got those 2 last year myself. Once the shipping is out you are most probably going to refresh the tracking regulary. Especially once the delivery is out.

Did you build the armor by yourselfe? Or was it really ready to wear? 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Harder:

the shipping info isnt out, and I am looking already lol! I hadnt even thought of that... yep, ill be a mess waiting.

Hi did you also bought a armor from RS

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb DasVieh:

--SWSSHH--

Did you build the armor by yourselfe? Or was it really ready to wear? 

--SWSSHH--

Ordered a Commission and yes for me it was straight to approval and EIB without changes

• Like 1