My Profile Data: I am expired for FISD

TK 7448

Hi

Your Unit Affiliation:
Garrison/Outpost Affiliation: French Garrison
Squad Affiliation: None
Detachment Affiliation(s): First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Expired)

Who can help me ???

Thanks

Edited by TK 7448

Normally this happens if you have not logged into the forums on a regular basis. You could contact our DL @Sly11 to ask for a manual upgrade.

Hi Francois, you have nothing to worry about. Your affiliation is only used for voting in elections for the detachment. It doesn't affect you being a member other than that.

Yes if you have not logged in on the boards since the prior census  you will roll off the list.

From what I can see, the last time you logged in was indeed October last year and that was to unsubscribe from our news letter and FISD updates.

You will get picked up in the Web teams annual bulk update which will occur before elections next year.  There is no set time that they do the update so it could happen sooner or later  but definitely before February so as i mentioned, you have nothing to worry about.  All your interaction with the detachment are as normal and not hindered by affiliation in the mean time.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 2:20 AM, Sly11 said:

that was to unsubscribe from our news letter and FISD updates.

Question for the other way: How can i subscribe to those? I'm sure I was once subscribed to the newsletter and got that on my normal mail. Since a few months that's not the case anymore.

Or do I misremember something?

Nevermind. I found it :D

Popped up on the side of the forum somehow.

Edited by carcharoth
  • Like 3