Your opinions and pointers on my first "almost" completed arc trooper bucket.

Before I go on to my armour build thought id post a few pictures of my recent work. Its all 3d printed and painted by myself, but the files came from galactic armoury. After this the plan is to build a complete republic commando armour. Looking for any comments, tips or criticism you might have. Thanks.

sjHiTwo.jpeg

2lDLYMv.jpeg

7GUjabC.jpeg

wOtF31v.jpeg

Edited by StuJustice

You would probably get more feedback on the clonetrooper forum, we don't know much about clones here.

• Like 1

Hi Stu, Glen has a point, we look after the shiny white Imperial Stormtroopers and the new First order Stormtroopers, those are our specialty. The Clone trooper detachment are most certainly the definitive experts on all things Clone, so please check them out for the best and accurate feedback.
Please take your time and have a look around what we offer in the Stormtrooper department and maybe you might consider joining us too one day.

https://501stclonetroopers.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vor 4 Stunden schrieb StuJustice:

Thanks guys, didn't realise there was a separate one for clones. The plan is to do a sandie or shadow trooper one day too, so ill post when i get round to those.

Sandies are the MEPD (http://www.mepd.net/) and Shadow Troopers go to the special ops detachment (501stspecopsdet.net)

• Like 1