Din Djarin (Mando) CRL

Ian_the_gonk_droid

TheSwede is totally correct, but I will add this to the discussion - I simply don't think WE (meaning the 501st) will get a Beskar version at all. It seems that characters are distributed between the two clubs (Rebel Legion and 501st Legion) based on their allegiances and status as a "good guy" or "bad guy". I have heard it discussed, though not officially, that since in the early part of the season, Din is working FOR the Empire, that the "pre-Beskar" armor will be accepted for the 501st (and in fact a CRL is out now, please find it here). HOWEVER, later in the season, once his allegiance shifts and he is now working essentially AGAINST the Empire to protect the Child... he switches to become a "good guy", so the full Beskar armor will very likely NOT ever become a 501st-approved CRL, instead going to the Rebel Legion. Again, this is still unconfirmed, but very likely the case.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheRascalKing said:

It seems that characters are distributed between the two clubs (Rebel Legion and 501st Legion) based on their allegiances and status as a "good guy" or "bad guy"

It makes a lot of sense. B)

17 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

TheSwede is totally correct, but I will add this to the discussion - I simply don't think WE (meaning the 501st) will get a Beskar version at all. It seems that characters are distributed between the two clubs (Rebel Legion and 501st Legion) based on their allegiances and status as a "good guy" or "bad guy". I have heard it discussed, though not officially, that since in the early part of the season, Din is working FOR the Empire, that the "pre-Beskar" armor will be accepted for the 501st (and in fact a CRL is out now, please find it here). HOWEVER, later in the season, once his allegiance shifts and he is now working essentially AGAINST the Empire to protect the Child... he switches to become a "good guy", so the full Beskar armor will very likely NOT ever become a 501st-approved CRL, instead going to the Rebel Legion. Again, this is still unconfirmed, but very likely the case.

Thats a really interesting point.