TK-40193 requesting First Order Stormtrooper (The Last Jedi) EIB Status (ANOVOS) (1005)

rvvs

COSTUME INFORMATION

Armor: ANOVOS TFA beta kit

• Chestplate seam mod (wings cutted and reassembled)
  • Chestplate chestslot mod (cutted and reworked)
  • Biceps detail mod (3 step stairs)
  • Shoulder bracket mod (àla Ukswrath)
  • accurate fabric behind detail holes
  • replaced front Belt Boxes with resin Belt Boxes (made by R2Dan)
  • replaced Handguards with resin Handguards (made by R2Dan)

Helmet: ANOVOS TLJ Standard Line
Gaskets: ANOVOS
Belt: Belts of The First Order

Belt Pouches: custom made (by TK-72216)

Holster: working metal holster (made by R2Dan)

Undersuit: shiny pants and black top from Amazon

Neckseal: custom made (by TK-72216)
Boots: Imperial Boots

Gloves: Endor Finders
F-11D Blaster: 3D Printed (printed by Sanotized Creations)

Name: Richard Voss
Height: 176cm (5‘9“) 
Weight: 85kg (187 lbs)
TKID: 40193

Garrison: German Garrison

Basic Approval: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=26769&costumeID=408

About my action Shot: unfortunately I forgot my blaster, when we were taking photos of me in armor. While we still had to do an action shot, I was lent the Blaster of TK-51337. The Blaster in the single shots is my own (this single photos we taken a few days later). Of course, if required I can jump into full armor again and take a new action shot with my own blaster.

Here is a picture with all of our F-11D's at once :) (mine is in the middle)

LjQLkxl.jpg

Basic Shots (Guideline Points 1-5):

ofLMt0v.jpgWubgCmM.jpgZxlS23t.jpgned8BqP.jpg3CTMfJP.jpg

Chest (Guideline Points 6-10):

mDMjsxN.jpgwaoAZ3t.jpg88U1m0v.jpgW4omMvF.jpg6gqlaEU.jpg

Detonator (Guideline Points 11-13):

Q6cF2tI.jpgOaFAL5l.jpgn2mD4cG.jpg

Shoulders (Guideline Points 14):

pP2bwif.jpg

Biceps (Guideline Points 15):

DdUrMgr.jpg

Forearms (Guideline Points 16-18):

rS8FWTj.jpgkjb7b7N.jpg69STJ0B.jpg

Abdomen (Guideline Points 19-21):

5OnVID5.jpgdZ9OtRL.jpgNYp1cbx.jpg

Cod (Guideline Points 22):

yaiDpnh.jpg

Posterior (Guideline Points 23):

pgXEHEb.jpg

Thighs (Guideline Points 24):

Xtfk7dS.jpg

Shins (Guideline Points 25):

HBrmk2b.jpg

Ankle Spats (Guideline Points 26):

wIfmNNK.jpg

Helmet Details (Guideline Points 27-30):

70L64aA.jpgdbueaKf.jpgltKnYnX.jpgUQRK8pa.jpg

Neckseal (Guideline Points 31):

8uykCUF.jpg

Undergarments (Guideline Points 32):

lAe00ZA.jpg

Shoulder Gaskets (Guideline Points 33):

SqexQyN.jpg

Knee Gaskets (Guideline Points 34):

2XpKUqy.jpg

Gloves (Guideline Points 35-36):

NJYhFdq.jpglSIxb1P.jpg

Belt (Guideline Points 37-38):

PA0Bnyg.jpg0KoUjQB.jpg

Boots (Guideline Points 39):

rNO9dVQ.jpg

Blaster Details (Guideline Points 40-45):

BjSx9mY.jpg9E8MrHb.jpgGYlGxLf.jpg4TTeQeN.jpg3yTxaE2.jpgXPEKAHg.jpg

zh7xNjM.jpgXEhjuMu.jpg

To prevent confusion:

We (Richard TK-40193, Daniela TK-72216 and Sebastian TK-51337) built our stormtroopers together last year - the local Rise of Skywalker premiere was our first troop as FOTKs. In January we submitted our armors for basic approval and passed it.

We then decided to update the few parts that we hadn't initially built to the Level 2 and Level 3 standards and are now appliying for the next levels of approvement. Since we built the armors together almost every mechanism, closure method and solution to strapping problems is the same - there are small individual differences but nothing major.

We took our new approvement photos before a green screen in our living room with a set up to lights over a couple of days so lighting and background should be consistent in all three of our applications.

Thank you very much for your time!

Edited by rvvs
format and spell errors ^^;
  • Like 3

Hi Richard, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

***************************************************

Starting from top:

Your helmet seems to be riding a bit high in comparison with most seen onscreen.  Not a deal breaker for Level 3 by any means, I had this same issue with my Anh Tk due to have excess padding in the top, removing or reducing it will help it ride a bit lower and looks more accurate . 

Reference Images

EQFokba.jpg?1  4UBEhlk.jpg?1             0wI3GKX.jpg?1       pa16rUl.png

Your neck seal looks great mate and although you have the correct number of ribs and shiny finish as required, It should ideally have the zipper closure in the front.

Reference Images

gijkyi8.jpg                                        aQezwj0.png    Phy4dcZ.png

If you raise your biceps a little more, you will free your elbows for greater mobility and more accuracy

Reference Images

OMWzEVF.jpg?1        bfFVInY.jpg     

It could be a light effect, but one of the three "dots" on each of the ridged area of the forearms looks more in the range of black color , and should not be. 

The crl for L2 states "On the ridged rail the third retaining button head closest to elbow is to be painted grey or is a grey decal."

Reference images            

WJTJjDV.jpg                           qkxnLPw.png?1     ZRUxTaU.png?1    7WK5cia.png?1           

Moving on  your TD from the side, there's a noticeable gap between your TD and the backplate  that you  may want to make some adjustment to reduce it.

Reference Images

oXPz467.jpg?1                                                              IqGNR5U.jpg          aQyUBP7.jpg?1  

Looking closely to the right side of the TD, we suggest to smooth the edges  a bit to get a better look. A few minutes of sanding could make the deal.

Reference Images

7HaYpP6.jpg?1                                                  o76IlCC.jpg

We are suggesting trimming your cod and posterior plate to better reflect the angle as seen in TLJ.  Note in the reference images that the bottom part is thinner and actually curves underneath.

Reference Images

wa2YwdL.jpg                           MDOWq5C.png        vGTotuf.png

IggmwNh.jpg                          mAKplq1.png?1              UT1K8Ei.png?1

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Something to be aware of is that the tops of your forearms have a curve (as seen in TFA) rather than a slight angle as seen in TLJ

Reference Images

PmahPVk.jpg?2                                                                             FYqqWCJ.jpg       9IRTrFG.jpg             

It looks like your TD mount and TD plate are one piece, and although not specifically mentioned in the CRLs (not yet) they must be 2 separate components.

Reference Images

THnX9FF.jpg                                                  grzgzRo.png        rx3HhJd.png

This is just a small detail that is missing from your weapon, it's the presence of a light mount on the barrel also known as  Picatinny (Pic) rail .  You can find it online on several types and sizes                            

Reference Images

vCs96hK.jpg?1              bRstgMB.png?1    8f7tmzE.png?1

Finally,

Those FOTK  fantastic looking blasters, sharp lines, working lights are really amazing. unfortunately yours has some details  seen in TFA not in TLJ.  A rectangular "D-ring" must be present, and both it and the mount need to be white.

Reference Images

9hBSdAI.jpg                                                   3GvMrcG.png        mwDTVmH.png

And  That's all Richard, you and your friends did a great work on those 3 TLJ  Armors.  Congratulations again and looking forward for your Centurion app in a nearest future.    :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-40193 requesting First Order Stormtrooper (The Last Jedi) EIB Status (ANOVOS) (1005)

Hey,

thank you very much for your time and that very fast answer.

I'm honored to be in the ranks of EI now :wub:

It's really amazing to get so much tips and input to improve the armor! I will go through that information really thoroughly and i hope we can start to work on the requirements to try conquer Centurion soon.

Thanks again!

Greetings