Southern California Garrison Los Angeles Squadron
Armor Maker = Anovos - fully customized

Helmet Maker = Anovos - fully customized

Blaster Type = E-11 Made by Praetorian Blasters, Customized
Height = 5'10

Weight = 165

Boot Maker = Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt = Kittle Belt

Hand Plates = AM Armor Hand Plates - custimzed to fit and match.

Electronics =  Icomm, UKSWrath Amp, Selfmade Custom Fans and Battery Pack, Wireless Mic, Wireless connect to Aker Amp, Speaker

Neck Seal Type = Stormtrooper Undersuit, molded piping

Holster Maker = DarmansProps
Same Suit as my stunt  EIB-917  and  Centurion-439  Approved.

EIB Approval lilnk
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/50108-tk-42128-requesting-esb-stormtrooper-eib-status-anovos-approved-4th/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-703358

NOTES ON THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS:  
THE HELMET:  Frown cleaned up per EIB recommendations.  Voice Coder Cleaned up per EIB recommendations.  This Helmet is an Anovos Helmet rebuilt from scratch.  All Stickers replaced to accommodate Empire Strikes back colors and stripes.  Tube Stripes are single stickers alternating white and blue as were used in Empire Strikes back.  All Stickers from TrooperBay.  Per ESB Helmet, this helmet copies the three stripes on the right ear and two stripes on the left ear.  Neck seal is S-Curve and lenses are flat lenses.   Helmet also follows the low brow example as seen on of the empire strikes back stormtroopers on a few scenes, but clear example of him in the very middle on the vader invitation scene on Bespin.
HOVI TIPS:  Opened up and painted white on the inside and rim is painted white as well, Anovoes mesh was replaced with appropriate wider mesh to match screen used mesh.
THE AB BUTTONS:  Ab buttons are squared off.  They were filed down and squared off.  They are sharp edges on all four corners of each.

esbnohelmet2cent.jpg

esbfront2cent.jpg

esbbackcent.jpg

esbleftcent.jpg

esbleftarmcent.jpg

esbrightcent.jpg

esbrightarmcent.jpg

esbaction1cent.jpg

esbaction2cent.jpg

esbaction3cent.jpg

Just added this photo back in because I really liked it hahaha

esbaction3.jpg

esbhelmetfrontcent.jpg

esbhelmetbackcent.jpg

esbhelmetleftcent.jpg

esbhelmetrightcent.jpg

esbhelmetanglecent.jpg

esbhelmetfrown.jpg

This is the pre frown clean up just used it for the lenses to show the color.

esbhelmetlenses.jpg

tubestripes.jpg

esbhelmetstrim.jpg

neckseal.jpg

esbgloves.jpg

esbbelt.jpg

shoulderstraps.jpg

rivets.jpg

interiorsnaps1.jpg

interiorsnaps2.jpg

crotchstrap.jpg

abbuttons.jpg

TD straps cut down and moved up

esbtdcent.jpg

belt.jpg

forearms.jpg

arms.jpg

bothshins.jpg

sniperplate.jpg

rightshin.jpg

leftthigh.jpg

rightthigh.jpg

rightammo2.jpg

boots.jpg

suit.jpg

esbblaster.jpg

esbblasterscope.jpg

Edited by equuspolo
correct images uploaded

Nice work trooper, a couple of things you may want to adjust before the DO's get here.

Belt is on an angle. You could move your forearms upwards which would reduce the gap at the elbow, that will give the same gap between them and also at your wrists, as the forearms are almost touching your handplates.

esbfrontcent.jpg&key=7b090f772b45fd29f56

Good luck with approval, not that you'll need it ;) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work trooper, a couple of things you may want to adjust before the DO's get here.

Belt is on an angle. You could move your forearms upwards which would reduce the gap at the elbow, that will give the same gap between them and also at your wrists, as the forearms are almost touching your handplates.

Yea I saw that angle after I took the pic.  I took the front pic last believe it or not and it unsnapped and sat above the snap on it, and didnt notice it until after the photos and I was unarmored.  Its level in the other pics.  So I am going to ask for grace in that photo as I am starting a job that is going for a few weeks and not sure I will have time to reshoot the photos.  Same with the handplates.  So, it is a photo issue that I apologize for and will ask for Grace in them.   Appreciate the compliment and help and suggestions as always.  Thank you beyond words Glen.

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 2

On 10/11/2020 at 2:55 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Ok, so since the reference image is here in the comments, I replaced the upper images with the proper ones I re-shot today.  Thank you for making note of that, The issues has been corrected.  I corrected up top because I want the submissions photos before review to be the ones I want to be seen.  Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, equuspolo said:

Ok, so since the reference image is here in the comments, I replaced the upper images with the proper ones I re-shot today.  Thank you for making note of that, The issues has been corrected.  I corrected up top because I want the submissions photos before review to be the ones I want to be seen.  Thank you.

Great work, just watch your coverstrip alignment next time you kit up ;) 

esbfront2cent.thumb.jpg.7a0494fb30b20757959b69cc261840c8.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Great work, just watch your coverstrip alignment next time you kit up ;) 

esbfront2cent.thumb.jpg.7a0494fb30b20757959b69cc261840c8.jpg

Appreciate it Glen, as always.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Ok, so for my own knowledge I have a few questions and I think they should be up for everyone else who may be interested in seeing.  Also, let me state this, as many tend to get frustrated.  This is not that.  In fact quite the opposite.  This is just for more understanding in the build process for future builders.   I build in reverse.  I don't build for basic and work up.  I build for Centurion and submit to basic and work my way up that way.

So below I have a few pictures for references.  Now having said that I need to state the following two things first.

1:  I agree that we need to set a standard that we all try to meet.  Fully agree in this and I think the FISD CRL is AWESOME and our DO's are incredible.  Thank you for all of your knowledge and experience, guidance and encouragement.  So that is first and foremost for me to state.

but

2:  Anyone who knows empire strikes back can see that the stormtroopers are a train wreck at  times if not in almost every scene.  Biceps spun around, Shoulder bells falling down, Shins completing sealed in white Duct Tape, posterior plates inside the rear of the thigh armor, belts off set, abdomen armor riding low and over the breastplate, etc etc etc.  So I am curious as to what tolerances there might be in the standards.  We know in ANH they have issues as well, but ESB has a different set of issues.

So What I thought would be considered good to follow is the standard set in the CRL.  As I build and I recommend others in their builds, is to build with Centurion or at the very least EIB standards in mind.  It is much more difficult to do Basic to EIB to Centurion with respect to certain parts, such as belts or the 6 side rivets.  Once the snaps or holes are punched they are difficult fixes for most people. 

Photo References for Discussion. 

In this first picture we clearly see a low brow helmet in the stunt style.  I like this, that is why my helmet has a lower brow.  That same trooper has his belt at an angle along with the trooper second from the left.  Also, if he straightens his hand out we can see that his hand plate will ride close to the forearm guards like the two troopers on the left.  More like traditional medieval hand plates.  Also the angle on the trooper to the rights drop box.  It is also hanging behind his belt.  Also the low brow hero helmet, I am curios if that helmet has bubble lenses and would it be approved with bubble lenses.

esb1example.jpg

Here is an example of a trooper that has his belt hanging practically off and nevermind the breastplate falling behind the abdomen armor

esb2example.jpg

this is my favorite trooper in the movie.  In this one you can clearly see that his belt is cover more than half of both bottom buttons which puts his belt at a slight angle.  I assumed this was the standard on the ESB Tk's

esb3example.jpg

Again we see another example of a belt riding exactly along both button lines which would place that belt at an angle.  and this particular trooper has double dimpled bicep guards. 

esb4example.jpg

And here is an example that has multiple troopers with their biceps riding over their shoulder bells and a the low brow trooper in back with his belt considerably dropped and at an angle.  But more importantly, the troopers have different levels of gaps in their thighs.  so the two troopers in the front are a good example.

esb6example.jpg

I only bring these up as examples that ofcourse show costume anomalies, but at the same time to ask perhaps we need to make it clear either in the CRL or when the FISD process begins for EIB and Centurion approvals a specific tolerance in certain things.  I only say this because some things are a bit difficult to repair or adjust after a build has been done.  I have not yet had too much a serious issue with that.  But If you build with centurion standards in mind, in reverse, then it should be good to go as you step through the processes.  If I read in the CRL that the belt shall ride up to the line of the buttons or cover some of the button and build to that, then it is difficult to perhaps make that adjustment in the belt again.

Furthermore, let me say this, I ask this in all politeness and in hopes of being able to mentor more clearly other builds with other people.  Because I have heard quite a few discussions in person regarding belt placement.  For me, the CRL has set the standard.  So I am curious why there may be so many opinions on it.

Thank you for reading this.

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 3

As one who approves armor for EI and Centurion I can feel your pain, brother.  Allow me to explain as best as I can....

We all know that there were more TK costuming mistakes in the OT than there were laser cannons on the Death Star.  Gaffer's tape, twisted parts, ill-fitting biceps... well, the list goes on, and all were seen onscreen if you look closely enough (as we as SW fans tend to do).  They were on a budget, and I'm sure they never dreamed that a legion of fans would scrutinize every aspect of the costumes that we wear today.

Please, no hate (or PMs) on this one, but in my personal opinion ESB in particular had more than it's fair share... it's like the special effects supervisor, production designer and art director had no interest in continuity and let some really sloppy looking TKs appear on the film.  But, it is what it is, and at least we have the basics of what the armor should look like and the main differences between ESB and ANH are fairly straightforward.

Are the CRLs perfect and 100% precise?  Nope.  Due to the fact that we are always finding new/more accurate screen caps and references they are and always will be an ongoing venture.  Most folks are not aware of the fact that changing a CRL is not the easiest of tasks and is not done without a lot of discussion and participation/opinions of the general membership.  In some cases this can take weeks or even months, but the final determinations are made with the input of our members.

Please keep this in mind..  As listed in the reviews for higher levels,  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.  What this means is that we do not depend solely on the CRLs, but in many cases we can actually see what was seen onscreen on most troopers (discrepancies aside) and include these in our reviews.

Unlike the MEPD, we do not insist (or suggest) that a TK look like a particular trooper in any film in order to reach higher levels, but rather we look for the "ideal" set of armor... the perfect trooper.  This ensures continuity in the ranks.

To sum up, we in the D.O. staff are pretty forgiving in some areas, but we have to maintain standards and I hope that this answers your questions!  Always, always, ALWAYS feel free to post up here or PM me if you have any concerns....  you are a Rockstar on the FISD, brother, and I'm gonna' stay on your case until you join the Imperial Attaches! 

• Like 4

Im going for this build also. So I’m watching and learning with highest of interest. Hang in there buddy. I’m on your coattails.

Question: are the centurion hand plates hard or synthetic? I read a couple posts that suggested ESB is silicone on black latex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

As one who approves armor for EI and Centurion I can feel your pain, brother.  Allow me to explain as best as I can....

We all know that there were more TK costuming mistakes in the OT than there were laser cannons on the Death Star.  Gaffer's tape, twisted parts, ill-fitting biceps... well, the list goes on, and all were seen onscreen if you look closely enough (as we as SW fans tend to do).  They were on a budget, and I'm sure they never dreamed that a legion of fans would scrutinize every aspect of the costumes that we wear today.

Please, no hate (or PMs) on this one, but in my personal opinion ESB in particular had more than it's fair share... it's like the special effects supervisor, production designer and art director had no interest in continuity and let some really sloppy looking TKs appear on the film.  But, it is what it is, and at least we have the basics of what the armor should look like and the main differences between ESB and ANH are fairly straightforward.

Are the CRLs perfect and 100% precise?  Nope.  Due to the fact that we are always finding new/more accurate screen caps and references they are and always will be an ongoing venture.  Most folks are not aware of the fact that changing a CRL is not the easiest of tasks and is not done without a lot of discussion and participation/opinions of the general membership.  In some cases this can take weeks or even months, but the final determinations are made with the input of our members.

Please keep this in mind..  As listed in the reviews for higher levels,  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.  What this means is that we do not depend solely on the CRLs, but in many cases we can actually see what was seen onscreen on most troopers (discrepancies aside) and include these in our reviews.

Unlike the MEPD, we do not insist (or suggest) that a TK look like a particular trooper in any film in order to reach higher levels, but rather we look for the "ideal" set of armor... the perfect trooper.  This ensures continuity in the ranks.

To sum up, we in the D.O. staff are pretty forgiving in some areas, but we have to maintain standards and I hope that this answers your questions!  Always, always, ALWAYS feel free to post up here or PM me if you have any concerns....  you are a Rockstar on the FISD, brother, and I'm gonna' stay on your case until you join the Imperial Attaches! 

Joseph, I couldn't agree more with everything you said and to be honest I am very well versed in the CRL's and honestly really like  them a lot.  And everyone, every single DO and every single person I have ever dealt with on FISD has been way about Amazing.  I am beyond happy with my experience with FISD.  I only ask because I am curious for my own knowledge and others that I have and will be mentoring.  That is the only reason.  I know some people get confrontational about this stuff and that is NOT me.  For me, I am simply asking from my superiors in knowledge and experience so I know which way to go about my builds and others. 

Finally let me take a minute and thank you for such a lengthy and awesome message.  I think everyone else will benefit from it should they ever look up my thread for reference. 

Love FISD and all my mentors and all the guidance and encouragement you all have given me. 

Ardeshir

53 minutes ago, Harder said:

Im going for this build also. So I’m watching and learning with highest of interest. Hang in there buddy. I’m on your coattails.

Question: are the centurion hand plates hard or synthetic? I read a couple posts that suggested ESB is silicone on black latex.

Thank you Craig.  I did rubber gloves with hard hand plates.  I did the elastic strap, but I velcroed my hand plates for extra security to the gloves.  This is not a difficult build in my opinion and a fun one.  You will for sure enjoy it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toothdoc said:

Great posting here!  Understand the frustrations.  Strive for perfection knowing that you’ll NEVER really achieve it!

Lessons to be learned.

Oh and trust me, I am not frustrated at all.  Not at all.  I hope it never ever comes across like that.  In facy quite the opposite and that is what inspired me to post the references.  Not so much because of the mess that the movie was hahaha, but more so about what our one CRL standard should be.  I don't even want to change the CRL.   I like it a lot.  But it should trickle down to the GML's and so forth.  That is it.  Personally, I think the CRL's are pretty darn awesome and well written.  And I always reference them and point out features to people. 

Edited by equuspolo

Ok, so for my own knowledge I have a few questions and I think they should be up for everyone else who may be interested in seeing.  Also, let me state this, as many tend to get frustrated.  This is not that.  In fact quite the opposite.  This is just for more understanding in the build process for future builders.   I build in reverse.  I don't build for basic and work up.  I build for Centurion and submit to basic and work my way up that way.
So below I have a few pictures for references.  Now having said that I need to state the following two things first.
1:  I agree that we need to set a standard that we all try to meet.  Fully agree in this and I think the FISD CRL is AWESOME and our DO's are incredible.  Thank you for all of your knowledge and experience, guidance and encouragement.  So that is first and foremost for me to state.
but
2:  Anyone who knows empire strikes back can see that the stormtroopers are a train wreck at  times if not in almost every scene.  Biceps spun around, Shoulder bells falling down, Shins completing sealed in white Duct Tape, posterior plates inside the rear of the thigh armor, belts off set, abdomen armor riding low and over the breastplate, etc etc etc.  So I am curious as to what tolerances there might be in the standards.  We know in ANH they have issues as well, but ESB has a different set of issues.

So What I thought would be considered good to follow is the standard set in the CRL.  As I build and I recommend others in their builds, is to build with Centurion or at the very least EIB standards in mind.  It is much more difficult to do Basic to EIB to Centurion with respect to certain parts, such as belts or the 6 side rivets.  Once the snaps or holes are punched they are difficult fixes for most people. 

Photo References for Discussion. 

In this first picture we clearly see a low brow helmet in the stunt style.  I like this, that is why my helmet has a lower brow.  That same trooper has his belt at an angle along with the trooper second from the left.  Also, if he straightens his hand out we can see that his hand plate will ride close to the forearm guards like the two troopers on the left.  More like traditional medieval hand plates.  Also the angle on the trooper to the rights drop box.  It is also hanging behind his belt.  Also the low brow hero helmet, I am curios if that helmet has bubble lenses and would it be approved with bubble lenses.

esb1example.jpg&key=ca67e1589a59750cb9b6766dad00e1abcb7f5b5cc672fa4a4faa8bea1b710715

Here is an example of a trooper that has his belt hanging practically off and nevermind the breastplate falling behind the abdomen armor

esb2example.jpg&key=f0a3111249077855187e9da67d00b788e83ff4f62b7f90f2685546b1cb0fbe79

this is my favorite trooper in the movie.  In this one you can clearly see that his belt is cover more than half of both bottom buttons which puts his belt at a slight angle.  I assumed this was the standard on the ESB Tk's

esb3example.jpg&key=994e512c3cb197a849494611afecde1c2d0d2f6087b3a1595d595cd8a99a31f1

Again we see another example of a belt riding exactly along both button lines which would place that belt at an angle.  and this particular trooper has double dimpled bicep guards. 

esb4example.jpg&key=14103032e1b1a56b6e8bb3cd9bf98c2d9e95e740cfa089437c6f7bfb13d2f455

And here is an example that has multiple troopers with their biceps riding over their shoulder bells and a the low brow trooper in back with his belt considerably dropped and at an angle.  But more importantly, the troopers have different levels of gaps in their thighs.  so the two troopers in the front are a good example.

esb6example.jpg&key=253b60e63ec6a9d9e062532cdd3d7c852095e5740a8f132ec03893465da5b782

I only bring these up as examples that ofcourse show costume anomalies, but at the same time to ask perhaps we need to make it clear either in the CRL or when the FISD process begins for EIB and Centurion approvals a specific tolerance in certain things.  I only say this because some things are a bit difficult to repair or adjust after a build has been done.  I have not yet had too much a serious issue with that.  But If you build with centurion standards in mind, in reverse, then it should be good to go as you step through the processes.  If I read in the CRL that the belt shall ride up to the line of the buttons or cover some of the button and build to that, then it is difficult to perhaps make that adjustment in the belt again.

Furthermore, let me say this, I ask this in all politeness and in hopes of being able to mentor more clearly other builds with other people.  Because I have heard quite a few discussions in person regarding belt placement.  For me, the CRL has set the standard.  So I am curious why there may be so many opinions on it.

Thank you for reading this.

Hey trooper,

Just to mention the low-brow ESB trooper that you mentioned, this has come up before. It appears to be an old HERO helmet from ANH, reused.

I brighten up the image and had a closer look. As you’ll see, the brow appears to have fallen as there is a gap above the brow trim. As per roughly 90% of stunt troopers throughout ANH/ESB, it is common that they have a distinguishable gap between the eye sockets and the brow trim.

e12510a735370cfae79ac183e33b7a6a.jpg

Apparently 12 ANH helmets where used in ESB, one of those being a Hero, great read at Star Wars Helmets http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-ESB-stormtrooper-armor-helmets.htm Hero is in the middle rear of the image below

Lots of quirks in ESB, did you notice the guy with his belt upside down, in the middle front, check out his side boxes (No drop there) :laugh1:

esb6example.jpg&key=253b60e63ec6a9d9e062

Also notice most biceps are every low and some rotated, bicep hooks where not used to give the lower appearance

• Like 2

@justjoseph63 @gmrhodes13 @CableGuy   It's always interesting and so useful all this information, :jc_doublethumbup:.  Thank you guys .  As Ardeshir  @equuspolo  I love to learn something new to add to the records. 

• Like 2

On 10/13/2020 at 11:17 PM, equuspolo said:

..I don't even want to change the CRL.   I like it a lot.  But it should trickle down to the GML's and so forth.  That is it.  Personally, I think the CRL's are pretty darn awesome and well written.  And I always reference them and point out features to people. 

The CRLs are our benchmark for approvals at all levels, and actually benefit from being updated from time to time.  We try to keep them as specific as possible, but unfortunately every single aspect can't be listed so they can be a bit vague on certain things.  Example:  For Basic approval the paint on the frown "... shall not leave the teeth area".  Without a visual reference this can be confusing to new folks as to what the term exactly entails, and some GMLs are not as well versed in TK armor as others.  So, when some troopers apply for EI we have to ask them to adjust it.

The FISD Gallery is an incredible resource to say the least, but poring over hundreds of images to find one specific item can be tedious, so to that end, last year I wrote a post located here (link) that was designed to show the requirements in the CRLs, along with precise, detailed images from the Gallery as well as from my own collection of screen-caps to help explain exactly we look for when approving armor at higher levels.  I only wish more future troopers/EI candidates had the chance to look it over before submitting.  

There will always be (sometimes heated) discussions on certain aspects of armor.  We all have our opinions, and I always keep an open mind and try to use these discussions to learn something new!

• Like 1

The FISD Gallery is an incredible resource to say the least, but poring over hundreds of images to find one specific item can be tedious, so to that end, last year I wrote a post located here (link) that was designed to show the requirements in the CRLs, along with precise, detailed images from the Gallery as well as from my own collection of screen-caps to help explain exactly we look for when approving armor at higher levels.  I only wish more future troopers/EI candidates had the chance to look it over before submitting.

Seriously, Joseph’s visual reference thread that he mentions is a MUST READ. I have a PDF of it saved on my iPad and also printed in a physical reference folder. =)

• Like 3

There is the ability to add other image gallery's to the CRL's (but a person would still have to click a link), (bikerscout as example https://databank.501st.com/databank/CRL_Gallery:Biker_Scout) but like all the work carried out in the background it is time consuming, perhaps this is something we can add as future plans @Sly11

Hi Ardeshir,

Thanks for your Centurion application. Joseph really nailed it in his answer above, but I just want to emphasize that on the whole, we go for the 'fresh off the Death Star' ideal trooper look. In order to come up with these guidelines we examine a lot of screen reference and try to come up with the most common look for that trooper. Now as we all know, there will always be exceptions (e.g. everyone's favorite Mr. No-Stripes). With ESB in particular, two things make this job difficult - 1) my understanding is that most of the suits were re-used ANH suits which were just trashed by the time the second movie came out and 2) there are actually very few scenes with TKs in ESB, giving us limited information to work with. When we do these reviews, we try as hard we can to maintain consistency no matter which DO is doing your review (this is why we have every application reviewed by the entire team before posting), but in the end we are only human and things definitely slip through the cracks. I also want to ensure that you and others know that we try to be clear what are requirements and what are suggestions. Suggestions are just that - things which we think will improve the look of your armor, but won't block L2 or L3 approval.

With all that out of the way, let's get to what we're all really here for!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As already mentioned, just keep an eye on your cover strip alignment once you suit up. Of course the instant you take a step everything will shift around. :)

ACtC-3d15lkAFfRJO-pz0AVN1UEmVerSohXKZqyc

Reference Image:

ACtC-3cMeadm847bHxpv-uWUofAPu7YlsbCcig0N

Congratulations again on your fourth Centurion award!

• Like 3

• shashachu changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting ESB Stormtrooper Centurion Status (Anovos) [APPROVED 4th]
3 hours ago, shashachu said:

Hi Ardeshir,

Thanks for your Centurion application. Joseph really nailed it in his answer above, but I just want to emphasize that on the whole, we go for the 'fresh off the Death Star' ideal trooper look. In order to come up with these guidelines we examine a lot of screen reference and try to come up with the most common look for that trooper. Now as we all know, there will always be exceptions (e.g. everyone's favorite Mr. No-Stripes). With ESB in particular, two things make this job difficult - 1) my understanding is that most of the suits were re-used ANH suits which were just trashed by the time the second movie came out and 2) there are actually very few scenes with TKs in ESB, giving us limited information to work with. When we do these reviews, we try as hard we can to maintain consistency no matter which DO is doing your review (this is why we have every application reviewed by the entire team before posting), but in the end we are only human and things definitely slip through the cracks. I also want to ensure that you and others know that we try to be clear what are requirements and what are suggestions. Suggestions are just that - things which we think will improve the look of your armor, but won't block L2 or L3 approval.

With all that out of the way, let's get to what we're all really here for!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As already mentioned, just keep an eye on your cover strip alignment once you suit up. Of course the instant you take a step everything will shift around. :)

ACtC-3d15lkAFfRJO-pz0AVN1UEmVerSohXKZqyc

Reference Image:

ACtC-3cMeadm847bHxpv-uWUofAPu7YlsbCcig0N

Congratulations again on your fourth Centurion award!

Sha Sha, I agree with everything you said and 100 percent on board.  Appreciate always always all of the DO's kindness and guidance and it is something I highly look forward to and respect very much.  If I ever ask it is only for my own knowledge.  Again Sha Sha, I can not thank you enough for your time and consideration and encouragement.  Appreciate it beyond words.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Wow Congratulations 4 star General. Welcome, once again to Centurión!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you brother for all of the help and guidance.

• Like 1