_ENG_Cyrex Requesting ANH Stunt TK Pre-Approval (RS)

_ENG_Cyrex

Information:

Name: Jake Sheffield
Future garrison: Garrison Tyranus
Armor maker: RS PropMasters
Helmet maker: RS PropMasters
Cloth belt maker: RS PropMasters
Neck seal maker: RS PropMasters
Boot maker: Imperial Boots

Blaster maker: RS PropMasters
Height: 6ft 2.5in
Weight: 235lbs
TK Type: ANH Stunt

Currently I am having trouble with my thighs. They fit fine but I feel that they hang too low and if anyone could help figure out how to readjust. I also am trying to figure out how to connect the bicep to the shoulder bell to keep it from falling. Any help and feedback is appreciated!

Front view:

ewC60QP.jpg

Back view:

7bQDmUb.jpg

Left side:

8KUglMd.jpg

Right side:

L0XjH72.jpg

Action shot:

oxIRZqp.jpg

Ab plate:

1FEBvQd.jpg

Helmet:

fGvkXsv.jpg

elgeDgk.jpg

h1ZEKvn.jpg

L5loqkP.jpg

Edited by _ENG_Cyrex

Nice work, looking good, just watch your ab/kidney side placement, also drop boxes need to align with the ends of the plastic belt

8KUglMd.thumb.jpg.48bf06e875924331ac8c4a694c1b862e.jpg

Watch to rotation of your shins to thighs

1297532828_imageproxy(1).jpg.5f86af44cae85ee2da2766c94aa1b083.jpg

Traps could have had a little more paint

imageproxy.jpg.0602943c83756e9f1181159ce5bf9756.jpg

Thighs could come up a little if you can adjust the strapping

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 9:07 PM, _ENG_Cyrex said:

Information:

Name: Jake Sheffield
Future garrison: Garrison Tyranus
Armor maker: RS PropMasters
Helmet maker: RS PropMasters
Cloth belt maker: RS PropMasters
Neck seal maker: RS PropMasters
Boot maker: Imperial Boots

Blaster maker: RS PropMasters
Height: 6ft 2.5in
Weight: 235lbs
TK Type: ANH Stunt

Currently I am having trouble with my thighs. They fit fine but I feel that they hang too low and if anyone could help figure out how to readjust. I also am trying to figure out how to connect the bicep to the shoulder bell to keep it from falling. Any help and feedback is appreciated!

Front view:

ewC60QP.jpg

Another tall trooper!

Can you post photos of the rigging/strapping for your thighs and shoulder/biceps?  For the thighs I used a velcro strapping system that allows for adjustments on the fly.  Don't know what you're using to strap them in.

For the arms I can't tell if you have a cross strap underneath the shoulder bell.  That helps me keep my bells and biceps in line.  Like you I've got long arms and legs and keeping proper spacing is very difficult.  You may be able to bring up the biceps a tab.  Use some painters tape first to check how it fits and looks before you start pulling the strapping apart and re-gluing. He's a link to my build that dealt with the arm strapping. Hope it helps.

If you have questions feel free to post here or DM me.  Looks like we've dealt with the same issues fitting trooper armor (the kidney shims, thighs, and strapping).  Good luck!

• Like 1

I have been approved, TK 31284 reporting! My next stop will hopefully be EIB!

On 10/7/2020 at 11:17 AM, Bullseye said:

Another tall trooper!

Can you post photos of the rigging/strapping for your thighs and shoulder/biceps?  For the thighs I used a velcro strapping system that allows for adjustments on the fly.  Don't know what you're using to strap them in.

For the arms I can't tell if you have a cross strap underneath the shoulder bell.  That helps me keep my bells and biceps in line.  Like you I've got long arms and legs and keeping proper spacing is very difficult.  You may be able to bring up the biceps a tab.  Use some painters tape first to check how it fits and looks before you start pulling the strapping apart and re-gluing. He's a link to my build that dealt with the arm strapping. Hope it helps.

If you have questions feel free to post here or DM me.  Looks like we've dealt with the same issues fitting trooper armor (the kidney shims, thighs, and strapping).  Good luck!

Glad I'm not the only one, I'll shoot you a DM. Sorry for not replying sooner, school's had me held up lately.

• Like 1

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks, looking forward to seeing your EIB submission

10 hours ago, _ENG_Cyrex said:

I have been approved, TK 31284 reporting! My next stop will hopefully be EIB!

Glad I'm not the only one, I'll shoot you a DM. Sorry for not replying sooner, school's had me held up lately.

I know the feeling.  Let me know if I can be of any help!