TB adding TK

KC Grim

Hello all. I’m a Biker Scout that is going to moonlight as a TK. Nearly finished with the armor and should be submitting next week. I’m in the Southern California Garrison, LA Squad. Looking forward to not sitting down or seeing. :)

• Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard, we have a pre approval area if you would like to post some photos for feedback https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/193-request-tk-pre-approval/, if not good luck with approval and hope to see you join the ranks soon.

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD KC, good to see you are going full hard armour, not as comfortable as your TB I'm sure but every bit as much fun.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Welcome to FISD KC, good to see you are going full hard armour, not as comfortable as your TB I'm sure but every bit as much fun.

Thank you... Very happy to be joining the ranks.... Of course being a TK is something we all have wanted since the first frame of them storming into the Rebel Blockade runner hit our eyes... so this is another dream being fulfilled. Plus as recognizable as TK's are, it will add to the efforts of bringing smiles to kids faces... no matter how old they are. :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Thank you.... Sitting is overrated. anyway... Who needs to sit when you are trooping? It's all about the smiles we bring. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome aboard, we have a pre approval area if you would like to post some photos for feedback https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/193-request-tk-pre-approval/, if not good luck with approval and hope to see you join the ranks soon.

Thank you very much... Submittal pics should be taken monday. I have the aid of a very well versed TK assisting with my build... massively assisting, so confidence os high on the approval process. We arte building with the intent of going for Centurion right after basic approval. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KC Grim said:

Me too... Submitted pics today

Good luck, hopefully you won't have to wait too long