TK-42128 Requesting ESB Stormtrooper EIB Status (Anovos) [Approved 4th]

1 hour ago, shashachu said:

Haha all DO reviews get posted in the staff area so that we can sign off on them before posting. I accidentally posted my draft review here instead of the staff area. It was very briefly but I didn't want you or anyone else to get confused if they saw it and then it disappeared. :)

hahaha never saw it.  haha. 

5 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

Wow what an honor again.  Thank you so so much for everything, especially the notes.  Noted and all of the changes will be made before my submissions.  Everything looks super simple and straight forward and thank you and the entire DO team for review and kindness as always.  Also, appreciate all of you taking the time to make the notes and suggestions.  Appreciate it beyond words.  Thank you so much and thank you for this acceptance.

Question for you, do I need to post in the request certificate section again?

1 hour ago, equuspolo said:

Question for you, do I need to post in the request certificate section again?

No you only get one certificate for EIB, you only receive an additional star on your forum profile, no additional number or paperwork ;) 

Congratulations trooper

19 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

No you only get one certificate for EIB, you only receive an additional star on your forum profile, no additional number or paperwork ;) 

Congratulations trooper

Awesome. Thank you so much 

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting ESB Stormtrooper EIB Status (Anovos) [Approved 4th]
14 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

WAY TO GO Ardeshir!  Congrats on your 4th approval, brother...  So which costume is next? lol  

Hey Joseph, thank you so much as always.  Well, I've made the adjustments to this one, Centurion next.  After that, I have already started the FOTK, so that daunting task is next on the list. But Work has picked up for me now so I may be a little slow going for the FOTK.  But already started it a bit. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, equuspolo said:

Hey Joseph, thank you so much as always.  Well, I've made the adjustments to this one, Centurion next.  After that, I have already started the FOTK, so that daunting task is next on the list. But Work has picked up for me now so I may be a little slow going for the FOTK.  But already started it a bit. 

Looking forward to seeing your progress!  With your level of build experience and attention to detail, why don't you consider joining the Imperial Attache staff?  (Hint hint, wink wink).  There are lots of troopers out there who could benefit from your expertise. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Looking forward to seeing your progress!  With your level of build experience and attention to detail, why don't you consider joining the Imperial Attache staff?  (Hint hint, wink wink).  There are lots of troopers out there who could benefit from your expertise. 

Would love to, don't know what it entails and what I need to do.  Thank you so much for such an incredible compliment.  Wow. 

hace 22 horas, equuspolo dijo:

Congratulations Ardeshir...Amazing build!!!. Looking forward to seeing your progress with the FOTK...But first, next step with this armor...Centurion!!!!:duim:

1 hour ago, Chemi said:

Congratulations Ardeshir...Amazing build!!!. Looking forward to seeing your progress with the FOTK...But first, next step with this armor...Centurion!!!!:duim:

Already posted for centurion.  Made all the changes and uploaded new photos and submitted.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, equuspolo said:

Would love to, don't know what it entails and what I need to do. 

Go to this thread, sir.  It will get you started on your way to joining the ranks of the Imperial Attache Staff!  :salute:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/15252-fisd-attaché-program/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Go to this thread, sir.  It will get you started on your way to joining the ranks of the Imperial Attache Staff!  :salute:

Thank you, will definitely check it out.

15 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Done!!!!  Sounds awesome and it is something I am already doing.  Awesome.  Thank you for the suggestion.