Stormtrooper Holiday Version Black Series

gmrhodes13

New CRL anyone, holiday version Stormtrooper. Not sure why he'd know what a Porg is, wrong era

Imperial Stormtrooper (Holiday Edition) This festive trooper is wearing an ugly Christmas sweater featuring an AT-AT and include a porg and vibro-axe.

Holiday-Stormtrooper-00__scaled_600.thumb.jpg.5ee27ea587b4d69bb1ac45dec2ec5f76.jpgHoliday-Stormtrooper-01__scaled_600.thumb.jpg.006d2581e770201a52ca97d1e673776b.jpg

A range trooper too

Range-Trooper-Holiday__scaled_600.jpg

• Like 1

I went to Hasbro Pulse almost immediately after receiving the email announcement for preorder. I added the Boba Fett to my cart and by the time I completed my checkout, it was listed as out of stock. :6:

I can just hear the arguments on the legion boards that this one will start in regards to a CRL ;) 

STAR-WARS-BLACK-SERIES-6-INCH-REY-DARK-SIDE-VISION-Lightsaber-2.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, tarok said:

C’mon Glenn, tell the truth... you’ve already started your festive trooper build, haven’t you? emoji12.png

Thats so last year (or 4 ago) , mine was better anyway :laugh1:

20200927_182849.jpg.34266eda89c5371a2219b2226374e8a0.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/26/2020 at 5:52 PM, Firedog said:

I went to Hasbro Pulse almost immediately after receiving the email announcement for preorder. I added the Boba Fett to my cart and by the time I completed my checkout, it was listed as out of stock. :6:

Still available here:salute:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/135968

Looks like minimal effort went into those holiday troopers. OT TK with a vibro-axe and a Porg? I love Christmas and Star Wars and the two together have potential but these are not good. :duimomlaag:

@gmrhodes13 Agreed. Your holiday TK is far better. :D

• Like 1

Price isn't awesome though, going to be $700 AUD here going on one shops pricing :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Why oh why Hasbro

ToyFarce reached out to Hasbro to ask them the important question: What about Halloween?? If you are going to announce figures based on a holiday right before october, you have to take into account that there is Halloween first!

Hasbro let us know that a wave was in development but got canceled because there wasn’t enough time to produce the figures on time for the Halloween festivities. Maybe next year? Here are the prototype pictures that they sent us (allegedly).

rTjGjxGpc_20201006225222350.jpg

rTjGjxGpc_20201006224015771.jpg

rTjGjxGpc_20201006225811474_202010091012

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
36 minutes ago, Armorman13449 said:

Wow, I have never seen anything like those are they rarer?

We had some of them down under so they can't be that rare although there was a couple not available and exclusive