Screen used DLT-19 pics

Helotech

Hey all,

I'm building my 3Dprops DLT-19 and am searching for pics of the screen used ones.

The only pics I can find are screen grabs from the Death Star security office where they are on the rack, or Han / Chewie holding it.

There are tons of detail pics from various online sources of screen used E-11's from , but none that I can find of DLT's.

Can anyone help a TK brother?

Cheers

Most of the images I had found are in the security office, the rest are very dark to make out details and color. 

HuZJzod.jpg&key=cf0ecbbe380a7c26896860a8

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 1

Yeah as Glen said, there is very limited screen time. I believe I read somewhere that only four were used/produced. You might have better luck using MG 34 images for modeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well duh me...

I did find this link in the DLT-19 specific thread. If you scroll past the pics of a MG-34 on the rocks, there are 3 or 4 detail pics of what looks like a screen used DLT. If not, it is a very realistic replica.

The pics are great but only cover a small portion of the DLT. I am basically trying to see exactly how weathered the DLT's were in the movie or on the "Death Star" (DS). My TK is a Hero version and I want to basically model it off of Han's armour on the DS. I'm thinking the DS DLT's would be newer looking with only minor wear as they are used in a relatively pristine battle station :)

The ones used by the ME Sandtroopers would in my mind be much more worn and grungy.

This may be nit picky but I find it intriguing as a gun guy:

When you actually start looking at detailed shots of  MG-34's (as in the link) it is very interesting the huge variations of metallic / grey / metallic grey / black / silver / worn black shades on one gun and it's various components. 

I'm wondering if the MG-34's that were converted to DLT's (or actual sterlings converted to E-11's) basically had SW greeblies attached with no other refinishing, or were they also spray panted black so they looked new after conversion.

Anywho...

Onto the rest of the sanding from my 3D printedblaster. God....the sanding......:56pullhair: