Greetings 501st.

DarkEmpress07

Hello. I am a diehard Star Wars Fan.  San Antonio, TX.  After debating if I wanted to choose to be a Stormtrooper.. Was  brought down by decision due to height.  I met many new friends through Cosplaying. Some that are 501st as well. After talking with them I decided to forget about my height of 5'4" and chose to jump right into doing research on where they told me I could see and ask a lot of questions. After final decision of choosing ESB I decided to make the leap. With help from friends on assisting me.  I was able to get  my ESB. I put in for 501st and was accepted.  Newbie here but can't wait to be able to Troop. TK87227. 

• Like 6

Welcome to FISD, Jessica! From one TX (Amarillo/SA) native to another, Go Spurs Go!

*EDIT- Somehow I missed the part where you mentioned already being approved, so I've revised my initial comment. I think I was too excited about you being from SA.*

Edited by MaskedVengeance
oversight

Welcome Jessica! Great to have you aboard. Troopers look great no matter height we are. Once the helmet is on the fun begins and fans see us all the same. Wishing you many happy troops in the 501st!