Cleaning the Armor

Muhobi

Hello Troopers, I have a few questions about the care of our armor. How do you get rid of your scratches / glue residue / impurities / yellowing on the armor? how do you care for your white shoes after a strenuous troop so that they are clean again the next time?

I use warm soapy water to clean the inside, normally gets pretty sweaty. Auto polish for the outside of the armor, some scratches you just can't get rid off it happens over time. Shoes I try to clean with warm soapy water, also have some shoe whitener for any marks that don't come off.

I normally do the inside clean after every troop, the outside and boots normally for higher profile events just to look my best, but generally I can go a few months without a good going over.

I haven't had to deal with any yellowing but I know there are some great posts around the forum.

You do get marks and stuffs over time but it does add character to your kit, besides the public don't notice and if you  watch the movies closely it's really more screen accurate ;)

• Like 1