Star Wars Survey Project

TheBlooperTrooper

Hi everyone!

For one of my college classes I have an assignment that requires me to collect data. I was hoping I could get some help with that here! Below is a link to a one question survey that will be quick, anonymous, and easy to answer! I'd appreciate any and all answers to it. I'll post my results later this week!

https://forms.gle/js8qtWf35FwJFFed7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Super easy, and I think you may find your responses from the FISD population a bit skewed. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soo.... the thing about this project is that we're supposed to be dealing with skewed data! I figured this was totally a non-biased set where I'd absolutely not receive skewed data to help with my work and make it even easier. 

As a side note I hope this doesn't influence any future responses. I've gotten over 30 from here and a few other sources and they all seem to be lining up the way I figured they would, but I don't want to influence the choice of anyone yet to put their response forward. 

Soo.... the thing about this project is that we're supposed to be dealing with skewed data! I figured this was totally a non-biased set where I'd absolutely not receive skewed data to help with my work and make it even easier.

Haha, nice. The social scientist in me is wondering if you gonna share the data set here once the project is complete. Or at least the response percentages? =)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Haha, nice. The social scientist in me is wondering if you gonna share the data set here once the project is complete. Or at least the response percentages? =)

I’ll give both! 

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting test as a task for a college project. You can see that you have worked through a lot of material before publishing it. Passed, ready))
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Probably for such work in college I would use the site https://edubirdie.com/essay-writing-services-reviews , which helps with different tests and study assignments. I can also use this site to obtain essay writing services reviews. I think that your test for the project will receive a lot of praise from the faculty.

Edited by Yasmin Randall

• 8 months later...

It just hit me that I never shared the results for this. I'd like to apologize to everyone who was waiting on the data. The results can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KdQHWYeYgjpYsP4saPqEUot2mdRyfqd5OyigSsNuL9o/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1