FNG From Sacramento CA. - Greetings.

R2Pilot

Hello all,  

Reaching out as this is typically the first step in any forum format.  I look forward to the discussions and research.  I really look forward to what each of you can teach me.  

I recently bought a previously approved Anovos kit from a 501st member.  It fits me pretty good and would like to know what needs to be done in order to transfer ownership within this community.  I can provide all necessary information and the bill of sale if needed.  Good news is the previous owner was pretty close to my build and stature so I do believe the initial fit is almost perfect.  There is some minor splitting on the collar which can easily be repaired.

Any feedback from this group would be much appreciated.

• Like 2

Greetings, and welcome to FISD! Congrats on your armor acquisition! As far as approval is concerned, you may want to fully kit up and submit photos on a thread in the pre-approval forum to get feedback prior to officially submitting to your GML for Legion approval. When I get back to a computer I’ll add the link to that forum in this post.

We’ll be here along the way to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome Dan. Plenty of people that can help close to you (although with COVID probably not in-person).

Reach out to our garrison (Central California), our GMLs can help as can the attaches here. Hope to troop with you soon.

Hello and welcome aboard, we do have a pre approval area which you are welcome to post some photos to get feedback before sending the photos to your GML (garrison membership liaison) for approval 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave, welcome aboard.

Always good to start your own intro thread to save any confusion when asking questions of help.:)

What a great start! And yes the first couple steps are sometimes the hardest. You’ll make a few mistakes,but just keep moving. Progress is progress no matter now big the step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dolladolla916 said:

From Sacramento as well just found out about this site.(noob) looking to meet some of you in future and gain some knowledge and insight into my build.pleasure to meet you all.

Welcome, David! You've come to the right place.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 7:25 AM, Toothdoc said:

Great place to be, David.  I’m new as well and have had so many nice and encouraging guys offer their help.  Good luck with your TK!

thanks a lot bud.im keeping it moving as long as I get something done on it every day.Had a little frustration with these bicep pieces.so just pushed them to side to come back too.