TK-84881 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (ATA) (474)

Labaki

Garrison: Ohio Garrison

TKID: 84881

Name: Bryan Labaki

Profile: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=32854

Armor Maker: ATA

Helmet Maker: ATA

Blaster Maker: Doopydoos Pipe Kit

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots
Canvas Belt: Imperial Issue
Hand Plates: Trooperbay rubber hand plates
Neck Seal: Geeky Pinks Phantastic gaskets
Holster: Trooper Bay

EIB Thread: 

The Armor:

zy1DmsN.jpg

bPJdGHe.jpg

1nYhPCf.jpg

iIxLHc8.jpg

t42Pvrv.jpg

piQI9ER.jpg

Han Snap:
(Armor isn't fully closed, just showing off the snap)

mutb42W.jpg

biEsg0G.jpg

aosVJmA.jpg&key=adba878bc9d867de71df29cd

89uTWOv.jpg

GmytmA7.jpg

eIRCfCy.jpg

AdFpDjz.jpg

v18m3qc.jpg

q7SeOvq.jpg

JUZxGAd.jpg

ITrgUCM.jpg

TD:

gC3Qxbh.jpg

YxVoq6f.jpg

JHnI0cj.jpg

Gloves, Boots, Neck Seal:

0Jj98BY.jpg

NYA74Fg.jpg

35W8RKD.jpg

Helmet:

SdiuJHr.jpg

lXSMzei.jpg

PwNVpVO.jpg

AoK10YC.jpg

84DnzIh.jpg

h43ib2h.jpg

rJtEkh5.jpg

E-11:

zEAGS26.jpg

3OtXle7.jpg

RGRc1c2.jpg

If there's anything else you need to see, let me know. Thanks!

Edited by Labaki

Nice work trooper, just a couple of suggestions.

You have a gap to your shoulder bell on your right side, you want to match the left side. I would also advise to angle cut your cover strips at the tops on the forearms, you may find these catch and cause armor bites

zy1DmsN.jpg

Belt is covering half the bottom button, should be just under 

8XAwYOf.jpg?1  Nvimd6R.jpg?1  N8trEfM.jpg?1

Ideally there should be no large tab on the back of the shoulder straps

bPJdGHe.jpg&key=85e638d6473d144e24d840f8FAKhPZ2.jpg?1&key=15809389fed8c6e3f77abaB3vL4VO.jpg?1&key=c2d6b7ea392ef48b796381

Your ab button paint is a little larger, you could also trim the smaller plate a little more

piQI9ER.jpg&key=129f41934b4542e4f88ea1edLSuei4K.jpg?1&key=0c9c5dfc8959a6e5b45e7e

There should be ideally be a small amount of plastic on the end of the belt next to the cover button, bit hard to fix that one ;) 

v18m3qc.jpg&key=9672bc5833133e5118d329d6lA0qpzp.jpg?1&key=f2a491bd31b4c10770fdbd

For screen accuracy the cod rivet should be brass

biEsg0G.jpgwmUQv99.jpg&key=f866e3ed2361630c90991bbc

You have a couple of bits of paint that is just on the gum, also a little wobbly in spots

qRYNQVs.jpgs4AllTr.jpg?1&key=5da7225df89a0f4e9ec12c

Vocoder paint is normally a little higher on the second steps

h43ib2h.jpg&key=d0b42a92ab5c24adcbd375b9rmMCj1s.jpg?1&key=bce89d1d10504c36fd3077yjHcKIA.jpg?1&key=12a6cd4cd112e5ebd614bf

Looks like you may have some weathering on your T tracks, as these were plastic there shouldn't be any weathering, same for the grip

zEAGS26.jpg&key=821b7200227d47eae96aa30f

ATA TD's are very small, you could increase the size of the pipe if you could find some bigger end plates for closer screen accuarcy

gC3Qxbh.jpg&key=889e755d1db8994da1508515

azZiJX4.jpg?1&key=b034e1a2196c44d38f6783

Could you also provide the following images:

Both insides connectors thigh ammo strip rivets

Close up side ab/kidney rivets

Front sniper plate

Left side connector thigh ammo strip rivet

Once again the  above are just suggestions before the DO's get to work ;) 

Good luck with approval 

Here's the requested pics:

Both insides connectors thigh ammo strip rivets

mAPOGmu.jpg

nEla4UJ.jpg

Close up side ab/kidney rivets

lPBPgHH.jpg

Front sniper plate

7MgBoPi.jpg

Left side connector thigh ammo strip rivet

hFv9IpA.jpg

Hi Bryan,

Nice work on the fixes from your EIB application. After discussing with the DO team, we'd like you to make a few corrections before we move forward with your application.

First, you've improved the shoulder bell gap a lot since your EIB app, but the right one is still a bit larger than we'd like to see. It looks like there's room to bring in the strapping, or it could be a simple dressing issue.

ACtC-3fIG7pGO8tm8uQySZKq5HZgkl_WBduL9JND

Reference:

ACtC-3fn7z8ya1DD-z5ZdCwiOy6cnPSCmxaCWhOk

Next, a bit of paint cleanup. As mentioned above, your frown paint shouldn't be on the 'gums' of the frown at all. I've indicated the areas I can see, but definitely take a look at the reference photos to see that slightly underpainting the teeth is acceptable. Also, this is something that was visible in your EIB application but I missed it; so I apologize for the oversight.

ACtC-3d1mng8nFq1C-gWVxOwWy4qKrXk4HtZevhQ

Reference Image:

s4AllTr.jpg?1&key=5da7225df89a0f4e9ec12c

Finally, we'd still liked you to clean up the ab button paint. Similarly to the frown paint, you can err on the side of underpainting the buttons.

ACtC-3dTWXQTaMWoOmmzXKz2QBkQRKtdfoFZs4uu

Reference Image:

ACtC-3d7q-ScoZC1QG2bu3iyhBBy3I7TX-W36Rsy

Both of the paint cleanups should be relatively straightforward - just a bit of careful work with some paint thinner or mineral spirits.

Please reach out if we can be of assistance. Have a great weekend!
-Sha Sha

• shashachu changed the title to TK-84881 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (ATA) (In Review - Corrections requested)

Hi Bryan,

Happy Monday! Taking a closer look at your new photos, I do think you might have overcorrected the belt position from your EIB pics. As Glen stated, it can be a *slight* overlap of the bottom buttons, but your bottom button of the smaller button panel is completely covered, making it look like there are only 3 buttons.

Do you think you could submit a new photo with the belt position slightly adjusted down? You don't need to get completely suited up, just the torso and belt is fine.

This is what we're aiming for:

ACtC-3d6roX0UaOVDMWY4atlaMaIqLm33vbcUPaW

Thank you!

The shoulder straps are way too long that big tab on the rear shouldnt be present should be small like the rest, the 3 belt cover caps are way oversized I see  

much emphasize on the ab buttons being too big that should equally apply for the belt cover caps and I see no notches on the side of the Kidney plate isn't it required for centurion? 

Edited by ABS80

1 hour ago, ABS80 said:

I see no notches on the side of the Kidney plate isn't it required for centurion? 

Hi Mark, according to the crl for L3 they're optional.

Cut-out notches at the bottom of right and left sides of the Kidney Armor are optional.
If present, each notch is approximately 22 mm tall and the back of the notch ideally is aligned with the front edges of the Posterior Armor plate..

Cheers :salute:

• Like 1

Hey trooper,

Looks like you are nearly there - good work. :-)

As you’re going for Centurion, I can’t help but mention another couple of points above and beyond what has been mentioned.

Starting from the top, it looks like you could afford to trim at least 2-3mm out of the eyes. This will aid vision as well as being more screen accurate.
If you chose to do this, note the nice square lines and corners of the originals, rather than the rounded corners you have now.

Also, your tubestripes appear to be on the opposite sides, meaning that the front few stripes point up towards the eyes, not across towards the nose/frown. Here’s more details on that; https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44755-tube-stripes-anh-stunt-dave-m/

1bb62aa043adeaaeb2439863005efcdc.png

Moving down the the chest, you currently have very thick sides and lower edge. As below in the reference photos, both could be significantly trimmed for a more sleek and screen accurate appearance:

4e859a3fa4c2e8778c5dc5ef2412bebe.png

d0ba62aa4c6c9ddee8b3ba672a838dde.png

Your drop boxes are currently very thick. As below, I’d suggest reducing them quite significantly.
Many find that between 12-15mm is good.

Also, the inner part is currently protruding beyond the outer part, exacerbating the thickness.

9b8f55e3d13bd3cbc9ae0a573ed2584c.png

Best of luck with your application, trooper. :-)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Hey trooper,

Looks like you are nearly there - good work. :-)

As you’re going for Centurion, I can’t help but mention another couple of points above and beyond what has been mentioned.

Starting from the top, it looks like you could afford to trim at least 2-3mm out of the eyes. This will aid vision as well as being more screen accurate.
If you chose to do this, note the nice square lines and corners of the originals, rather than the rounded corners you have now.

Also, your tubestripes appear to be on the opposite sides, meaning that the front few stripes point up towards the eyes, not across towards the nose/frown. Here’s more details on that; https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44755-tube-stripes-anh-stunt-dave-m/

1bb62aa043adeaaeb2439863005efcdc.png

Moving down the the chest, you currently have very thick sides and lower edge. As below in the reference photos, both could be significantly trimmed for a more sleek and screen accurate appearance:

4e859a3fa4c2e8778c5dc5ef2412bebe.png

d0ba62aa4c6c9ddee8b3ba672a838dde.png

Your drop boxes are currently very thick. As below, I’d suggest reducing them quite significantly.
Many find that between 12-15mm is good.

Also, the inner part is currently protruding beyond the outer part, exacerbating the thickness.

9b8f55e3d13bd3cbc9ae0a573ed2584c.png

Best of luck with your application, trooper. :-)

Those belt cap covers are huge and eye soring!  the middle cap cover shouldnt touch the boxes there should actually be space on each side, the cap seems the same size as the belt boxes but I guess its approvable if it wasn't mentioned:(

Edited by ABS80

Hi Bryan , great work on those fixes !! that's the attitude. :jc_doublethumbup:

I would like to inform that due to different personal life , work and family situations, ShaSha will not be able to finalize your review  and She sends a sincere apology for the delay. Since we work as a team, I have been following the progress of your app and I'm working on finish your review as soon as possible. 

Hang in there mate !!   :salute:

• Like 1

Hi Bryan, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Centurion .  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Certainly you have made all the corrections requested to meet the Crl requirements for Centurion Level and you looks much better now. We in the D.O.  Team believe there is always an opportunity to go the extra mile.

Starting from top:

The paint on your left trap is a bit misaligned and we suggest to reshape the contour for more accuracy, just a few minutes of painting session and you're ready.

Reference Images

qpJSz5R.jpg?1                                          nUNgoqp.jpg                     I97c92E.jpg

CRL :Fall of tube stripe tops ideally lean toward the front.

Looking closely at your tube stripes , it seems that the front few stripes point up towards the eyes when they should go toward the nose. This is a fix to consider when painting the traps.

Reference Images

FZPZGp5.jpg?1  neNrIVR.jpg?2             nH0GmII.png?1 

Your helmet seems to be riding a bit high in comparison with most seen onscreen.  Not a deal breaker for Level 3 by any means, I had this same issue with my ANH TK due to have excess padding in the top.  Removing or reducing it will help it ride a bit lower and look more accurate . 

Reference Images                                                                                            

EqiDChP.jpg                         iu7Ibyv.jpg?1        

YBOWY1B.jpg                                                  KmZEqda.jpg?1                

Moving on the lower part of your helmet, the Vocoder paint is normally a little higher on the second steps. Another easy painting fix that can guarantee that your helmet will look as seen on screen  

Reference Images

pNZpRI6.jpg?1                                xSY3FDW.jpg?3      ebxjEWJ.jpg?1  

Ideally, there should be no large tab on the back of the shoulder straps, we are mentioning here for you to consider it as a future fix.

Reference Images

DV3kiFD.jpg?1           E5vp1nk.png?1     E7HPgjY.jpg

There should  be a small amount of plastic on the end of the belt next to the cover button, bit hard to fix that one, so we are suggesting that when you decide to take the step  to look back your EIB app review to add the other suggested fix for your Ab belt

Reference Images

XN0gMIV.jpg?1                                       YPGIh2K.jpg              8r2cZ9D.jpg?1

Your drop boxes are currently very thick. As below, we are suggesting reducing them quite significantly and  as you can see in the reference chart , 12-15mm is good. Also, the inner part is currently protruding beyond the outer part, exacerbating the thickness.

Reference Images

Eicjj8n.jpg?1     P66I8Tc.jpg?1           bLtwFRu.jpg?1      Uffi4zm.jpg?1 

Centurion is all about details, not because of the D.O. Team but because the main goal here is for you to get the best of your armor set and look and feel like ANH's on-screen Stormtrooper. Congratulations again Trooper Well Done !!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

***************************************************

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-84881 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (ATA) (474)